• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jikul

Private
Jan 10, 2007
Hi guys. I've heard some of the complaints here in the foruns about the traffic problem, and the need for a fix. I've heard that a patch was released, but I can't find where to download it. I want to buy this game, but I also want to be able to play it with the problems fixed.

Do i need to buy the game through steam? Is the patch available only to those who bought it through steam? Thanks in advance. :)

For those who have bought CIM from GamersGate, would it be possible for Devs to post the latest patch (1.0.11?) here or in Tech Support forum? Am asking this, because the patch isn't out yet in GamersGate.

Where does it say it was a GG exclusive? Any links?

If so ... then how do you explain people who got CIM on (for example) Steam have the DLC?

BTW in the original thread on the GamesPlanet DLC (Look here) even Andrew_C and co_martsu have said that the DLC should be on GamesPlanet.

Where does it say it was a GG exclusive? Any links?

If so ... then how do you explain people who got CIM on (for example) Steam have the DLC?

BTW in the original thread on the GamesPlanet DLC (Look here) even Andrew_C and co_martsu have said that the DLC should be on GamesPlanet.

I thought it was only at GG. Oh well i was wrong

Don't wanna hijack this thread but I was going to ask the same question. I bought it on Impulse and I don't see any option on the impulse client to download or even install a patch. I just checked and my game is still 1.0.9. So where do I get the patch?

I bought the game from Impulse, and it's still at 1.0.10. I guess they didn't get the patch pushed out before the weekend :( It must be a pain to distribute patches this way when you have several distribution outlets that each have to push out the patch separately... It would be so much simpler if we could just download the patch from the game's website and install it ourselves...

Impulse pre-orders got the DLC bonus. It's a separate install there.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but we do recommend you'll get the patches from the same source that you bought the game to make sure you don't have any compability issues with the patch. Unfortunately the different distributors have different schedules, but the patch is on the way, I'm sure!

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but we do recommend you'll get the patches from the same source that you bought the game to make sure you don't have any compability issues with the patch. Unfortunately the different distributors have different schedules, but the patch is on the way, I'm sure!

Come on mate gamesplanet has not given any dlc or the first patch so why shall we belive that they are going to give us the new patch ?
Also there support is not answering when we mail them.

I the perfect world we would get the patch from the place we got the game from, but most of the places that have sold the game seems to not care about us.

Come on mate gamesplanet has not given any dlc or the first patch so why shall we belive that they are going to give us the new patch ?
Also there support is not answering when we mail them.

I the perfect world we would get the patch from the place we got the game from, but most of the places that have sold the game seems to not care about us.

You are right and paradox needs to make that patch as well as the DLC available to us promptly.

I, for one, will never buy games from gamesplanet.com again and will request a charge-back on my credit card if this situation is not resolved tomorrow.

Last edited:
You are right and paradox needs to make that patch as well as the DLC available to us promptly.

I, for one, will never buy games from gamersgate.com again and will request a charge-back on my credit card if this situation is not resolved tomorrow.

Unfortunately you'll have to contact the distributors customer service to resolve this matter. The DLC is provided for those who have pre-ordered the game by the distributor. I understood that Games Planet is the only one with this problem. Did you buy the game from Gamersgate and didn't receive the DLC?

I, for one, will never buy games from gamersgate.com again and will request a charge-back on my credit card if this situation is not resolved tomorrow.

Unfortunately you'll have to contact the distributors customer service to resolve this matter. The DLC is provided for those who have pre-ordered the game by the distributor. I understood that Games Planet is the only one with this problem. Did you buy the game from Gamersgate and didn't receive the DLC?

Sorry I meant I bought the game from Gamesplanet.com (pre-ordered) and have not received the DLC.

The customer services has not answered my email - others in this forum have reported that they have not received any reply from gamesplanet.

Are you seriously considering not releasing the patch for us so that we can also start enjoying your game? because we have to "get it from where we bought the game"? Seriously?