• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
what version does Steam have? is it on 1.11? where can i check it?

Steam is supposed to have 1.11, you can see it by viewing the credits in-game. Version 1.10 shows 1.09 but 1.11 shows 1.11.

Thanks Andrew_C!

Well, here is the patch. Sounds nice. :)

Now, I haven't got the game yet. Is there a boxed version or something? I like to purchase games in boxes. I feel more attached to them. I don't use any of those digital distribution systems. Any hope for me?

OKAY! So I've been told GamesPlanet fixed their DLC. If you continue to have trouble PM me your email you used to purchase the game and we will resolve the issue. Killing it today.

Well no mail with link to the dlc and not added any link with it under my games at gamesplanet so not fixed yet.

is that patch for the game.co.uk version also?

reading their FAQ about patches it only states that the games are pre patched and that i should check the developers homepage.

---------------
edit: go ahead and shoot me for not reading what name the site i bought it from has ;)

Last edited:
Well no mail with link to the dlc and not added any link with it under my games at gamesplanet so not fixed yet.

I've been told an email was sent out to everyone affected. The email has a DL link in it. Like I said, if you didn't get the email PM me the email you used to purchase the game and you'll get the email post-haste.

I've been told an email was sent out to everyone affected. The email has a DL link in it. Like I said, if you didn't get the email PM me the email you used to purchase the game and you'll get the email post-haste.

Not only have they not made the DLC or the patches available but they have replied to my support request only by re-sending a standard confirmation email of the purchase with a link to download the game - and only the game - which is already available on my account page...

Gamesplanet.com is stunningly incompetent. I strongly advise gamers not to purchase anything form them!

Not only have they not made the DLC or the patches available but they have replied to my support request only by re-sending a standard confirmation email of the purchase with a link to download the game - and only the game - which is already available on my account page...
well, at least you got a reply. i'm still waiting ...

Gamesplanet.com is stunningly incompetent. I strongly advise gamers not to purchase anything form them!
that's the definitly the lesson I take away from this experience ...

Andrew_C - I would highly recommend that for future patches you place the link in the tech subforums so that the patch is harder to get for people who has not registered the game. That is the reason why we register our games. Besides the nice little icon under our screen name.

Andrew_C - I would highly recommend that for future patches you place the link in the tech subforums so that the patch is harder to get for people who has not registered the game. That is the reason why we register our games. Besides the nice little icon under our screen name.

Excellent suggestion. Noted, I will do this for future patches. Thanks.