+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Patch. Where?

Sergeant
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_C View Post
    Hey guys. I promise we are working with GamesPlanet to get you the DLC. They are aware of the problem, and have been. In the meantime, you can download the patches here.
    Finally! Thank you.

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by SouvranStar View Post
    what version does Steam have? is it on 1.11? where can i check it?
    Steam is supposed to have 1.11, you can see it by viewing the credits in-game. Version 1.10 shows 1.09 but 1.11 shows 1.11.

Thanks Andrew_C!
    "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, and then throw it in the face of the person who gave you the lemons until they give you the oranges you originally asked for?"
    -Bill McNeal

You guys are most welcome. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the patience. I wish I could make Gamesplanet work faster!

Here's the DL link again.

Well, here is the patch. Sounds nice.

Now, I haven't got the game yet. Is there a boxed version or something? I like to purchase games in boxes. I feel more attached to them. I don't use any of those digital distribution systems. Any hope for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Jikul View Post
    I like to purchase games in boxes.
    Boom! Headshot.

You guys are most welcome. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the patience. I wish I could make Gamesplanet work faster!

Here's the DL link again.
    thank you! so i just skipped my today's nightmission to sweden

OKAY! So I've been told GamesPlanet fixed their DLC. If you continue to have trouble PM me your email you used to purchase the game and we will resolve the issue.
    Last edited by Andrew_C; 28-02-2011 at 17:55.

OKAY! So I've been told GamesPlanet fixed their DLC. If you continue to have trouble PM me your email you used to purchase the game and we will resolve the issue. Killing it today.
    Well no mail with link to the dlc and not added any link with it under my games at gamesplanet so not fixed yet.

is that patch for the game.co.uk version also?

reading their FAQ about patches it only states that the games are pre patched and that i should check the developers homepage.

---------------
    edit: go ahead and shoot me for not reading what name the site i bought it from has
    Last edited by Felgard; 28-02-2011 at 17:57. Reason: im an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbao View Post
    Well no mail with link to the dlc and not added any link with it under my games at gamesplanet so not fixed yet.
    I've been told an email was sent out to everyone affected. The email has a DL link in it. Like I said, if you didn't get the email PM me the email you used to purchase the game and you'll get the email post-haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Felgard View Post
    is that patch for the game.co.uk version also?
    The patch should work for any non-steam version of the game.

Except maybe Japan, they might have a different version, but I don't think that applies to you.

Sergeant
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2

I've been told an email was sent out to everyone affected. The email has a DL link in it. Like I said, if you didn't get the email PM me the email you used to purchase the game and you'll get the email post-haste.
    Not only have they not made the DLC or the patches available but they have replied to my support request only by re-sending a standard confirmation email of the purchase with a link to download the game - and only the game - which is already available on my account page...

Gamesplanet.com is stunningly incompetent. I strongly advise gamers not to purchase anything form them!

Sergeant
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 Complete500k club

Quote Originally Posted by kampa532 View Post
    Not only have they not made the DLC or the patches available but they have replied to my support request only by re-sending a standard confirmation email of the purchase with a link to download the game - and only the game - which is already available on my account page...
    well, at least you got a reply. i'm still waiting ...

Quote Originally Posted by kampa532 View Post
    Gamesplanet.com is stunningly incompetent. I strongly advise gamers not to purchase anything form them!
    that's the definitly the lesson I take away from this experience ...

Sergeant
    A Game of DwarvesCities in Motion

In the meantime, you can download the patches here.
    Thanks Andrew! Still no patch from Impulse either. Hope you get the next patch out to customers faster

Is there a fix list for this patch somewhere? How is the traffic and profitability of lines after this patch?

Any idea when the next one is to come out?

I don't have a proper patch list in-front of me, but I will look into it. I know the 1.0.11 patch largely dealt with Traffic issues and other bugs. Sorry I can't be more precise than that.

I don't have a proper patch list in-front of me, but I will look into it. I know the 1.0.11 patch largely dealt with Traffic issues and other bugs. Sorry I can't be more precise than that.
    Ah i see. I will have to look into it then. Are you guys already working on another one?

67 games registered

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryGalactic Assault
    GettysburgHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossKing Arthur IILead and GoldLegioThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Andrew_C - I would highly recommend that for future patches you place the link in the tech subforums so that the patch is harder to get for people who has not registered the game. That is the reason why we register our games. Besides the nice little icon under our screen name.
    Ammerica and All the Troubles II AAR a Dies Irae: Stars and Stripes and FtML Comparison AAR
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post13667536

Quote Originally Posted by azedalis View Post
    Andrew_C - I would highly recommend that for future patches you place the link in the tech subforums so that the patch is harder to get for people who has not registered the game. That is the reason why we register our games. Besides the nice little icon under our screen name.
    Excellent suggestion. Noted, I will do this for future patches. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast