• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could mean something as simple as it not being a dark age game. the other hints have narrowed down the possibilities, but none has been in such a specific way as saying Japan.

if its sengoku-jidai game i will get so upset... so... lets hope... Mecha Game in Space? Big robots with Swords fighting in Space under Shining sun?

also... whats up with all the japan HATE?

Evidence indeed seems to point to Japan. I would like to remind you, though, of the famous Sun dinasty which ruled Wu and was a mayor player in the Three Kingdoms period, being one of said Three Kingdoms, as a matter of fact :D

Probably a bit far-fetched, but who knows...

God I hope it's a Three Kingdoms simulator. Japan sucks.

Or it could be Farmville Universalis.

Japan and Macedonia both seem likely. Macedonia was what they wanted to do a Rome expansion for earlier, but as that didn't happen... Not sure what else it could be.

3 kingdoms? there are MILLION games about it... its SO overused setting that its even sad...
There are so many games about it because it's awesome. Also, WWII is far more overused and I don't think Paradox is likely to discontinue the HoI series and all its spin-offs because of it...

Maybe a game at the time of Alexander the Great and the Macedonian expansion . At that time there were swords, the emblem of the Macedonia and Alexander was a shining sun. There is no Sweden and there is not ever had a game on this period.

No ?

Sun shines?

*cough cough*

frozenwall-writaarpaint.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.