• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
excellent aar, well written, really engaging & a delight to follow ... I'll see you in Tuscany later, but just off to check out the Ukraine

Thanks for the kind words!

Here's the latest poll:

Tuscany 9
Naples 3

You have 24 hours left to vote -- will Naples overtake Tuscany? I'll have at least introductory posts for the new AAR tomorrow or possibly Saturday -- I have a Vicky 2 AAR to work on too :)

Here's the latest poll:

Tuscany 9
Naples 3

You have 24 hours left to vote -- will Naples overtake Tuscany? I'll have at least introductory posts for the new AAR tomorrow or possibly Saturday -- I have a Vicky 2 AAR to work on too :)

Its very good, btw.

naples. please!

Looks like you're out of luck :( It'll be Tuscany.

Polls are officially closed -- Tuscany is the winner, with 9 votes to 3. I'll start at least some preliminary updates this weekend -- might not have the time to get any gameplay in. I'll post a link here once I've started. As a reminder, everybody needs to vote in the AARland Choice Awards! You aren't obligated to vote for this one (if you do, EU 3 Gameplay, please! :D), but it does help encourage terrific AARs and posters, and I think we'd all be the poorer if people like Svip didn't post.

Here's the link --> Novum Imperium Romanum. Hope to most, if not all of you, there!

Last edited:
Hey, if any of you are still reading this thread, I wanted to point out that the contest I'm registered in is now accepting votes! Even if you don't vote for me, I've found a lot of terrific AARs through this contest, and I encourage you to take a look at them.