Closed Thread

Thread: ***Why you should register your game and HOW***

Crazy Cat Person. Meow! Moderator Qorten's Avatar
    61 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    DungeonlandElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind
    For The GloryGettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic Circle
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

***Why you should register your game and HOW***

So you have bought Cities in Motion. Congratulations!

And now you wonder why you should bother to register it.

Why you should register:

* When you register the game you gain access to the Tech Support subforum. You will not receive any support on the forum unless you register!

* You get a nice shiny CiM icon.

Privacy issues
    One common reply from people who don't want to register is concerns about privacy - "I don't want to give away my address so you can spam me with junk". Please take notice of this: By registering, all that is done is to mark your forum account. We do not ask for any names, addresses or anything beside the licence key. We already have your e-mail address from the forum account, and you aren't getting any spam from us there. Registering a game won't change that.

If you still don't want to register, you can use the Web form to get support by e-mail.

How to register
    At the top of the forum page, there is a link named My Games. To register CiM, you go HERE and enter your key, you may have to scroll down to find it. If the key doesn't fit, just leave the last number(s) out.
    Last edited by Qorten; 25-02-2011 at 02:28.

When I use this color I am speaking as a Moderator.

General Demi Moderator giladteller's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club

GamerGate users:
    If you are unable to register your game with your key, go to the GamersGate site, and click on the "Forum Key" button (underneath the Download option).
    The forum key is not your product key.
    When I am using this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Moderator. Please PM me, or any other moderator if you have any issues with how we run the forums.

Signature?
    I don't sign on anything without my lawyer!

My Blog | Cities in Motion WIKI | Cities in Motion 2 WIKI
    CiM Wiki on social networks:
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | YouTube

General Demi Moderator giladteller's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club

If you purchased your game on the "Indie Gala Magicka", you can register your game with your Steam activation key.
    When I am using this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Moderator. Please PM me, or any other moderator if you have any issues with how we run the forums.

Signature?
    I don't sign on anything without my lawyer!

My Blog | Cities in Motion WIKI | Cities in Motion 2 WIKI
    CiM Wiki on social networks:
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | YouTube

Closed Thread