+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Questions about the Map editor

General Demi Moderator douglasrac's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2EU3 CompleteMagicka500k club

Quote Originally Posted by orbops View Post
    Where is the save option on the map editor? I've got the resolution set to the highest value, yet I don't see on my screen where I can save a file in the map editor.
    Press ESC, hit Save.

I think that should be in the FAQ. Even if it looks obvious (even for me), not everyone uses the keyboard shortcuts.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 Complete
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the Stars

Oh come on. Esc is hardly a keyboard shortcut! Its not like Ctrl+Shift+[Insert Key] or anything.

On games like that not everyone will think about using their keyboard (you can use mouse in most of the cases).

Designing cities with elements from multiple country sets

I now own the entire collection (to date). I started playing around with the Map Editor and I am really enjoying it so far. However, I selected the UK as my country and I am only able to use buildings and design elements from Europe.

Is there some way to access all the buildings and design elements that I am overlooking? I would really like to mix more stuff into this city.

Thanks

Sergeant
    Cities in Motion

"How can I be a dictator, I don't even have a proper moustache for the job!"
    Unknown

Okay, I'm progressing quite a bit now on my map building. Does anybody happen to have a set of American military vehicles (for display purposes only) or aircraft that I can use to place on a military base?

General Demi Moderator douglasrac's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2EU3 CompleteMagicka500k club

Quote Originally Posted by WayneVHall View Post
    Okay, I'm progressing quite a bit now on my map building. Does anybody happen to have a set of American military vehicles (for display purposes only) or aircraft that I can use to place on a military base?
    I'm not sure you can get military stuff (their might be 2 or 3 vehicles fairly military), but you can use:

For airprops: http://www.cimexchange.com/index.php.../328-grounded/
    For vehicles, trains, buses, boats: http://www.cimexchange.com/index.php...rops-complete/

They are both available as Ready to Play.

Im with you WayneVHall ... ive been looking arond for some military jets to place on an air base and maybe some smaller style jet hangers would be awesome. Is there definitely nothing out there like that?

İf Istanbul City map can be,I will be pleased.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11