• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it is an actual game on the PC, that requires an install, and is not instrinsically linked to Facebook, then I will be happy.

If not, it's another bad sign for Pdox.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord:
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
His truth is marching on.

Glory, glory, hallelujah!
His truth is marching on.

No................................No.....................................NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Southrons! hear your country call you!
Up! lest worse than death befall you!
Look Away...
Look Away...
Look Away...
Dixie Land

I just hope that it's an Historical empire building/grand strategy game.

Must... follow!

I am hoping that it will be a 'normal' Paradox grand-strategy-game about an era not covered yet by them. The only era I am not interested in is 1945 - 2010. all other era's including SF would be just fine.

"Project Glory" sounds american-ish.
I would want a strategy game about the dark ages,I don't recall any serious games with that theme, or a "modern day" game.

Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...

How exciting! An entirely new title.
My curiosity has been raised. :)

I'd go for an Alexander/Diadochi game.

Isn't that Rome expansion material ?
It was even suggested as a possible add-on for EU:R

I am hoping that it will be a 'normal' Paradox grand-strategy-game about an era not covered yet by them.

+1

Looking forward hearing more.... a post-Rome - pre-CK Dark Age game ?

Two things

Paradox relly need to start making more games itself.

Aside from the Big Four, Sword of the Stars, Supreme Ruler, Diplomacy and (maybe) Master of Orion 4 and a few simulations, Paradox hasnt really got that many games.

First, the Big Four are the only games in your list actually *developed* by Paradox - Sword of the Stars, Supreme Ruler and Diplomacy were merely *published* by Paradox. Second, isn't PDOX a small company? I remember reading somewhere that they only have about 15-30 employees, not all of whom are programmers. I'd say they are already working their butts off, considering their size:eek:utput ratio.

Last edited:
I think we all missed the obvious answer: Paradox is moving into the MMOFPS pay-to-play market before Activision can with Call of Duty 8 or 9...

As long as it is an actual game on the PC, that requires an install, and is not instrinsically linked to Facebook, then I will be happy.
+1. But that's a personal opinion.

If not, it's another bad sign for Pdox.
Oh, not so sure of that - didn't the makers of Farmville etc make an absolute mint last year? If the new game makes Paradox money, and that money is turned into new games, we all win. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.