• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord:
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
His truth is marching on.

Glory, glory, hallelujah!

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord:
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:

That's it: it's obviously a RTS which recreates in painstaking detail the raid on Harper's Ferry. If you win as John Brown, you can unlock the alternate history scenario where the black slave population rises in arms, joins you and you can then proceed to liberate the whole south all by yourself.

awesome awesome awesome!

Project glory, huh? Doesn't sound like a dark ages game to me. Maybe ancient times?

Or better yet, a football management sim!
Looking forward playing against Djurgården in the Champions League final and trying to defeat the unbeatable Swedish in the World cup :D

Or better yet, a football management sim!

With the state that FM series is in currently, we could use a new King :)

Not sure the tactical engine from PI would be very deep, but the pre- and post-game interactions with players and media/managers would be awesome :D

Each game concentrates on one or two aspects of gameplay. So

Rome - internal politics
CK - dynasties
EU - empire-building
Vicky - economics and politics
HoI - war

So what might the obvious candidates focus on? I think a dark ages game would focus on culture, and an MDS on diplomacy

I honestly hope it's anything oriented with post-World War II. It's a terribly underrepresented time period and it's time someone did diplomacy/intelligence well in a game, considering Paradox is the most competent candidate in grand strategy games.

Each game concentrates on one or two aspects of gameplay. So

Rome - internal politics
CK - dynasties
EU - empire-building
Vicky - economics and politics
HoI - war

So what might the obvious candidates focus on? I think a dark ages game would focus on culture, and an MDS on diplomacy

I'd love a MDS game where you have to maneuvre the diplomatic scene of modern politics and international institutions with a very occasional war.

you bought a song of ice and fire rights from cyanide? *grins* jk hehe

But I really can't wait, getting me so curious

Status
Not open for further replies.