• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome.

well if the first two searches for "glory" on google havew any say in it, its gona be ACW for sure.

HiGHLY INTERESTING

I'll go with my earlier bets: It's either a pre-Roman game or a Dark Ages game.

Well going by artfox's post regarding a potential Dark Ages game (see below) I'd say that's likely out of the picture.
Unless ofcourse truely the right hand doesn't know what the left hand does....which would be interesting indeed.

I also enjoy this period of history. One could fit in vikings and paganism among many other things. (No idea if we will ever do such a game though)

I'm going with Renaissance Italy then. Can't think of other "European" periods that would sell as well, I think.

Note, I have no inside information whatsoever.

Well going by artfox's post regarding a potential Dark Ages game (see below) I'd say that's likely out of the picture.
Unless ofcourse truely the right hand doesn't know what the left hand does....which would be interesting indeed.

Unfortunately a Dark Ages game pretty much makes my EU3 mod useless.

I'll put my self out there and guess that since it's a completely new and all that, why don't go outside the established time period-centricity. In other words: either a long-term game more like civ, or a fantasy or SF grand strategy game. Any of which would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.