• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, how about a game set in the ancient times? "Lead your hunter gatherers to glory!" Or something grand strategy'ish in a fantasy setting? Would be fun :)

My guess would be:
- ACW, although this is in Vicky.
- Modern times, maybe the cold war or today. Could work with a Vicky/HOI hybrid.
- Ancient times. Egypt/china come to mind as interesting locations.

Omg omg omg omg omg

My guess: it won't be grand strategy at all. It will have something to do with social media.

Oh, I know! Can I guess? Do I win something?

Yes, actually you win candy...lots and lots of candy, if you tell us. Pay no heed to the rest of your coworkers telling you that there is no candy, or to the fact that there is no stockpile of candy anywhere in your office building set aside as a prize...That's just cause somebody doesn't want you to have candy.

http://how-to-hypnotize-anyone.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/hypnotize.jpg
Go to this website and spin your monitor in the air and then post what the game is.

Aside from that not working though, I'm hoping for the Rise of Ancient Greece or a Space Age one. It would also be kinda neat to play from The Reagan Years to the near future, but I don't think that's gonna happen.

Airfix Dogfighter II. :ja:

This is clearly the next PI hit game.

Do I win something?

I'll repost this in this thread as well. Because it is sooo important:D

Maybe a Science Fiction game? I remember Fredrick stating that Paradox owned the license to Doom Troopers, a collectible card game based on an old Swedish PnP rpg and Table top miniature war game. It was published by mow defunct Target Games, which both Paradox Entertainment and Paradox Interactive hailed from at one point. So maybe it is something like an rpg even? They have developed one a long time ago based on another Swedish PnP liscence , Dragonfire: Well of the lost Souls

Since it´s a new team I would guess they get an expansion to start with.

Hahaha, as usually my guesses are completely wrong when it comes to your new games.

But it´s nice to see something new in the Paradox portfolio :)

My guess: it won't be grand strategy at all. It will have something to do with social media.

God no. Post-WW2 (Cold War or Post-Cold War) Grand Strategy please!

EDIT: Hey, thanks for ACTUAL hints this time! If this holds, we might actually work out the rough features of the game. :)

OMG, a new game. Awesome news.

I propose Paradox adds 8 hours to the standard day though so I actually have time to play this game and EU and CK2 and HOI3.

I am guessing that Paradox is moving into the realm of corporate software. Perhaps a new and innovative spreadsheet package, or a word processor to end all previous word processors. Perhaps an accounting package?

Hmmm, how about a game set in the ancient times? "Lead your hunter gatherers to glory!" Or something grand strategy'ish in a fantasy setting? Would be fun :)

My guess would be:
- ACW, although this is in Vicky.
- Modern times, maybe the cold war or today. Could work with a Vicky/HOI hybrid.
- Ancient times. Egypt/china come to mind as interesting locations.

Yeah, for those of us who started our gaming life with Age of Empires I, that'd be amazing. I'm actually thinking about a game published by Paradox a long time ago I think, called Chariots of War, not grand-strategy, historical but quite different than the main Paradox games, indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.