• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, the Big Four are the only games in your list actually *developed* by Paradox - Sword of the Stars, Supreme Ruler and Diplomacy were merely *published* by Paradox. Second, isn't PDOX a small company? I remember reading somewhere that they only have about 15-30 employees, not all of whom are programmers. I'd say they are already working their butts off, considering their size:eek:utput ratio.
Actually Diplomacy was developed in-house (although that may best be forgotten). There used to be a dozen programmers/developers employed by Paradox but I'd assume that this has increased with the new team

Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...Please be a modern day grand stratagy game...

yeeees that would be fine ;)

From the things proposed here the only one that takes my attention is a game spawning different ages, Civilization style.

First, the Big Four are the only games in your list actually *developed* by Paradox - Sword of the Stars, Supreme Ruler and Diplomacy were merely *published* by Paradox. Second, isn't PDOX a small company? I remember reading somewhere that they only have about 15-30 employees, not all of whom are programmers. I'd say they are already working their butts off, considering their size:eek:utput ratio.

i thought supreme ruler and sword of the stars were developed by companies Paradox owns?

I'm really hoping for an ancient game, focusing on Egypt (my favorite historical period), Sumer, Babylon, Hatti, etc. Covering China and India as well would be cool but difficult, so the map would presumably go from Italy to the Indus with the middle east in the center, and from the Crimea to Ethiopia. However knowing Paradox and its typical west-centrism, an ancient game will be set later on, focusing on Greece vs. Persia, and central Asia and Nubia will be traded out in favor of the oh-so-interesting tribes of northern and western Europe.

American Civil War, war for independence and all that maybe..

I'd love to see a modern-day strategy game as mentioned around. From end of WW2 up to past today? 1945-2045 :p

I hope to God it's not a Cold War game. The big appeal of Paradox games is painting the world in your country's colour. The problem with a CW game is that everyone dies and it's game over if the two power blocs go to war. Funding proxies to fight the other guy's proxies for you in a miserable third-world country isn't the same.

I hope to God it's not a Cold War game. The big appeal of Paradox games is painting the world in your country's colour. The problem with a CW game is that everyone dies and it's game over if the two power blocs go to war. Funding proxies to fight the other guy's proxies for you in a miserable third-world country isn't the same.

For many people that is the appeal, but for many it isn't. I find the idea of a WC astoundingly boring, in fact I've never even played on in any game once I'm unassailable.

Status
Not open for further replies.