• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Derekc2

Sergeant
39 Badges
Jan 4, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
This shall be a historybook style aar. I will continou The Unification of south America eventally but for right now this will be my main aar. There will be no screenshots becouse I don't know how to make them. If some one tells me how to make a screenshot I will make atleast one in this aar. Now let the story begin. Once I actully start and complete my session.:p

The year is 1836. The queen Ranavalola 1 died from a bout of flu. Her son Radana 2 became known as the great for leading his peaple to one of the "civilized" nations. But that would be later, now he is only 7 years old and is heartbrokken by the death of his mother but already he pro european becouse his regent was a european. Lord Derek Creech of Britain. He was a good freind of the old queen. The only european friend of the queen. He was also a good freind of the new king. He was verry pro european and many said was he how made King Radana 2 so pro european. The year 1837, is a well known year, the year when Austria and Madagascar began it's freindship. Lord Derek Creech had sent a private letter to United Kingdom to make contact with Madagascar and help it civilize but it acendently made it to the Kaiser of Austria. The mail person was said to be drunk. So instead it made it to Austria. Well ofcourse he had a hard time reading the name becouse Lord Derek was not the best at hand wrighting or spelling. Somehow he made it say:

"Dear Austria

Lord Derek Creech ask you to send your peaple to madagascar to help them civilillse, make shour that now one, EXSPACALLY PRUSSIA!(it was meant to say france.) Get a hold of this letter, we fear they might invade us if they learn about this. We belive you could lead us to civilisation. We ask you with all our hearts, Kaiser of Austria,(It was meant to say King Of United Kingdom) to help us reach civilisation and to make shure that no one will make a protecterate out of us.

Sincerly Derek Creech, Regent of Madagascar."

The Kaiser himself was drunk etherwise he would had not even bother deal with the backwater that was back then Madagascar. So he sent a expidition right away to madagascar and make contact with them. When the austrian made contact with madagascar. The regent was dissaponted that it was not United Kingdom but said" Well atleast it is is european and is not french."

Inbreaten this and 1839 the portegease invaded the Zulu. The regent wanted to conqure the Zulu to add it's population to Madagascar. By then he had made the entire army infantry and had no iregulers. He hoped that somehow the portugesse would lose, his prayer came true. The Zule defeted the Portegeese invaders. It was the time to strike.

1839, He declared war on the Zulu. He had already built up a navy and it was already at sea with the army with it his army fought the Zulu and won easaly. When he heard of that victory he came to one of two two conclussions: # 1. The portugeese has a army worse then a unciiv or #2. Their army wasn't there. He wasn't shure whish one was correcnt.

1840, he officaly send the offer of anexation and with the war hopeless the zulu goverment acepts it. He then send his troops back to the isle of madagascar and starts recrutong Zulu tropps and have them be infantry. He then takes a vacation in the zulu terutorys. From then on the regent/king take a vacation there evry decade. The last thing he needed to take care needed to take care of was if the Zulu lands where slave state or not, unfortunly for him, he was against slavery but the rest of the court which was conservitied wanted it to be a slave state so he was force to give in to the rest of the court.

Last edited:
To take a screenshot, I believe you need to press either F12 or F11. One of those will make a regular screenshot, the other will make a map of the world. As to your question whether you can start an interactive AAR, I have contacted the admins to figure out why you can't send PM's and why we cannot send you PM's. Once that is cleared out, you will receive my answer.

To take a screenshot, I believe you need to press either F12 or F11. One of those will make a regular screenshot, the other will make a map of the world. As to your question whether you can start an interactive AAR, I have contacted the admins to figure out why you can't send PM's and why we cannot send you PM's. Once that is cleared out, you will receive my answer.

Thank you.

This shall be a historybook style aar. I will continou The Unification of south America eventally but for right now this will be my main aar. There will be no screenshots becouse I don't know how to make them. If some one tells me how to make a screenshot I will make atleast one in this aar. Now let the story begin. Once I actully start and complete my session.:p

You need to add screenshots, it make the AAR more interesting, to be honest, having an AAR of just only text does not make you have a lot of readers. For instance, I was looking at your South America AAR and did not realize that you had already started the AAR until I read post by post. I was looking for the first screenshot or chapter to start and did not find it :).