+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cities in Motion - Developer Diary #8 - Final Touches

Cities in Motion

a big thank you for your listening, devs!
    It's quite astonishing.
    looking forward to the experience of this game. will be alot of fun.

Recruit
    Cities in Motion

It's really nice to see that the community's ideas are considered.
    Will these these changes be released as a patch for those who prefer the boxed version rather than the downloadable one on the 25th?

Everyone will have the latest version of the game

And when it comes to the timetable, we have a little bit of thinking to do since the scale of the game is 100 years and one day is quite short. So that is something that we won't be implementing anytime soon, unfortunately. I believe the spacing of the vehicles already helps a lot

How exactly does vehicle spacing work?

Second Lieutenant
    Cities in MotionDiplomacyHearts of Iron IIIMajesty 2Europa Universalis: Rome

Having played a lot of the beta, but awaiting my retail copy, I must say that I'm a little concerned about the raising of the capacity of the buses/trams just before retail. I think they were already a little too easy to operate at a profit... I hope the game isn't too easy as a result.

Second Lieutenant
    Cities in MotionDiplomacyHearts of Iron IIIMajesty 2Europa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by co_martsu View Post
    Thanks to you all being a part of this amazing ride developing Cities in Motion! We will be listening your feedback in the future too

vanadio: I'm sure you can download the game whenever you can
    I'll echo the sentiments here and congratulate the developers on doing a great job. This is my kind of game, and we need more like it.

Now please make us a new version of "Aerobiz Supersonic" that I know your audience would all be interested in purchasing. That's a game that needs to be redone for the P.C., and don't even bother with getting the license. It's the game that's so good (like Cities in Motion didn't need to be called "Transport Tycoon" to be a great game).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2