+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Resource Surplus event removal

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Question Resource Surplus event removal

This event is really annoying IMO, and i want to remove it. Which file is it located in? I cant find it.

*edit: The event's ID would also be very helpfull. Thank's in advance.

*edit2: The event I'm talking about is the one where you get a popup saying you have too many of X resource, and you have the choice of either selling it, or exchanging it for supplies. It gets really annoying after a while, especially when you have tons of every resource.
    Last edited by TehBoss; 20-02-2011 at 05:39.

Darkest Hour Game Designer Fernando Torres's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegioThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    Sorry I am no longer working on this mod and have moved on another project long time ago (see my sig).

- If it's so annoying, then just trade away your surpluses for supplies...

- If you insist on *cheating* (which removing the event is doing), the events are in Fernando_Torres_Special.txt

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Seleukus1000 View Post
    - If it's so annoying, then just trade away your surpluses for supplies...

- If you insist on *cheating* (which removing the event is doing), the events are in Fernando_Torres_Special.txt
    Took some time to find it but i did, and removed it, thanks!

+ Reply to Thread