• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
oconnor77;12108056 But there are bad points as well: [LIST said:
[*] the bugs (I know, getting patched all the time) [*] inability to play multiplayer over lan or internet (haven't tried, don't really want to) [*] so far not challenging, maybe that is untrue since I've only played a limited amount, but I wish there were levels of difficulty [*] kinda boring, mostly arcade action, I always use the same 2 or 3 spell combinations and am really not forced into thinking. Wish there were more puzzles, riddles or critical decision making. Again, hopefully that will change as the game progresses[/LIST]

Anyway, I've invited a friend over this weekend to play. He's bringing over his nvidia 9600 (that's why I invited him) and I'll switch my older card out for it. Hopefully that will clear up my graphics problems. I'll let you know next week.

I agree with aracady action :D It is very linear - you follow a path A->B (highly restrictive path) and kill stuff with spells. I can't help but feel that is why it has the cheap price tag...
As for the challenge - not just difficulty, there is other scope for variety in challenging gameplay than making it harder :)

Good luck with the improved graphics card :D

And you can't base your judgment on the amount of bug postings in this forum. Most of the people who have no problem with the game aren't even posting here. Btw: Your rage in this thread doesn't look very mature. Register your game first if you want to complain about it.

Well said - bug forum does indicate that the people likely posting there are those with issues :D - Also love the sig :D

Akumetsu, register your game and then use the technical help forum to submit bugs you are encountering? Surely it'd be nice to be constructive as just appearing disruptive?

I hope all the bugs get ironed out for everyone :)

Oh, and by the way Akumetsu, regarding your personal message you sent me as you couldn't post in a thread - where you took extreme offence at my post despite you not being involved.

Please don't troll me via PM if you can't post on the forum... Yes, I say troll. I don't think I've ever received such a PM regarding something you weren't involved in. Not only further vitriol against the devs, but worse still, attacking me and calling me a stupid, a liar and more...

If oconner had a pop, then fine - take it on the chin (and banter is great :D ). But just laying into me without being involved directly?

Disgraceful :/

Oh, and you are a programmer I understand - quite a good one too. Surely, then, you know how frustrating it is when people yell, scream, and attack you - without actually providing constructive feedback ;)

Last edited: