• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:/
What are you adding? I'm playing the HoI II version on DH now, seems to run o.k.. No starting troops in any nations, though.
We are working on a DH project (soon TBR). YW will get a face lift, finished tech system, new various content and a full wars event chains.

Already a few weeks silence, as work on the mods?:rolleyes:

I can't wait for this mod...I bought DH mostly for its mod support, and the map of this mod seems ideal...

I can't wait for this mod...I bought DH mostly for its mod support, and the map of this mod seems ideal...
What? Wow thank you!

Hope I wont disappoint you when I repeat what Hax said in an older post: 'Some months', thats the time it will take to have the mod truly playable!

If you follow the Arma YW threads you must know that our plans are to make a last beta version of YW, biggest step will be to have REAL YW GFX! (We have been using a custom mix of gfx from several mods but thats something to fix if we want to become a real mod) Then we will get on to the real thing and that is modding YW with DH! :)
But yeah some months before that.... :eek:o

I can't wait for this mod to come out!!!!

What? Wow thank you!

Hope I wont disappoint you when I repeat what Hax said in an older post: 'Some months', thats the time it will take to have the mod truly playable!

If you follow the Arma YW threads you must know that our plans are to make a last beta version of YW, biggest step will be to have REAL YW GFX! (We have been using a custom mix of gfx from several mods but thats something to fix if we want to become a real mod) Then we will get on to the real thing and that is modding YW with DH! :)
But yeah some months before that.... :eek:o

The time frame seems quite reasonable to me...It seems that this mod is destined to be detailed, so attention to avoid mistakes is necessary. I would like to suggest something though...Maybe you should add some neighboring countries and the Adriatic coast as well to the map. Particularly for Skopje' s relations to its neighbors (Greece and Bulgaria). I liked the fact that Albania was included, maybe you could do the same for some part for the other neighboring countries. Obviously, you can't add the whole of Greece or Hungary, or Bulgaria, but maybe you should consider adding the politically sensitive border regions.