• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
An hopefully improved AI (shouldn't be too hard), that does not need to cheat. Trying out all the fun elements they are implementing, Ambitions, Plots, new and interesting laws, different inheritance across my lands, dealing with barons .... oooh sooo many things :)

Would love to do the reconquista as Barcelona (as I did in CK1), and then see my Iberian empire break into different kingdoms upon inheritance, and watch the peninsula descend into chaos, as the heirs fight amongst each other :D

No more free military access for everyone through the whole Europe.

No more paying 10 year income for navy, only to figure out you pressed a wrong province and you need to go to the other side of the map AND YOU NEED To PAY EXTRA 10 YEAR INCOME.

If there was a "RAGEEEE!!!!!" thread in CK forum, then this would be one of usual sights in that thread :D

No more paying 10 year income for navy, only to figure out you pressed a wrong province and you need to go to the other side of the map AND YOU NEED To PAY EXTRA 10 YEAR INCOME.

If there was a "RAGEEEE!!!!!" thread in CK forum, then this would be one of usual sights in that thread :D

THIS.

I had a very short list for Justifications for Use of The Add Gold Cheat, and this thing was on it.

I like that no matter how big or mighty your kingdom or empire is, it can stumble and collapse with a poor ruler. Therefore it's very important to groom a proper ruler, raise him/her well, and crush any opposition through a variety of means.

No more Emirs of Morocco who are also sheiks of Uppland and Trondheim. Or more specifically, borders that actually make sense.

No more free military access for everyone through the whole Europe.

The good old CK with these two improvements

The improved relationship system.

CK was great, but there was so much potential that was never fulfilled: I'm hoping for a system where marriage alliances mean something, being someone's cousin/uncle/grandfather/etc means something. I want the characters in a family that I intermarry with to know that they are related to my characters, and act accordingly. Basically I want working daughters..

Oh and of course, trying to get every count, duke and king title in the game owned by a De Hauteville :)

ambitions and plots