+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you leave the Allies as Great Britain or kick nations out?

Can you leave the Allies as Great Britain or kick nations out?

Well, while conquering Germany courtesy of them failing to complete the Atlantic Wall and forgetting about me because the Soviets have like a billion man army (I'm the U.K.), I got to annex some of Germany. I thought "I'm sure as hell not going to fight the Soviets yet and the U.S. is doing work in the Pacific, so I'm just going to sit for a while and build units and possibly attack Spain".

Then randomly Danish units (their spawning HQ unit) some how then take two provinces from me close to me border (like one away from Kiel). Now that's war in my book and I honestly would love to invade and crush those fools, even if it's just a game bug. Anyway I can remove a nation from my faction, or leave myself? I wouldn't mind messing around with Guatemala because I know they were historically at odds with the U.K. over Belize

Thanks!

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaSword of the Stars II
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

There's no way to do so in-game. You'll need to edit your save to remove them from the Allies faction.
    The Historical Plausibility Project - 1.0.4 (final) for HoI3, 2.04 (final) for SF, 3.0.0 (final) for FtM, 3.3.2 (beta) for TFH
    Alt-History: Code Geass Timeline - v1.8 for Victoria 2: A House Divided (final), v2.2 for Heart of Darkness, based on the Pop Demand mod

My AARs:
    Banner of the White Sun - an HPP 1.0 (final HOI3) Nationalist China AAR - DONE
    Teutonic Dreams - an HPP 1.7.3 (mid-SF) Germany AAR - Done
    Jiěfng Zhnzhēng - A Chinese HPP 2.04 (final SF) AAR - Done
    Kantai Kessen - Empire of Japan HPP 2.6.71a (mid-FTM) AAR - Last update April 16, 2013 - Abandoned

My information thread about ww2 naval expansion for the world's naval powers, large and small. Last update August 22, 2013; reworked the Soviet entry.

As TheBromgrev said you cannot amend it unless you make a change in txt files

Do any of you guys know how to do this?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by FroMcJoe View Post
    Do any of you guys know how to do this?
    Open up the save with a decent text editor and then do a search for the word "allies" from the bottom up, you should be able to work the rest out okay.

Hope that helps.
    -Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.

Alright thanks. I'll try that.

+ Reply to Thread