• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the "sorry, you didn't make it"-mails seem to be out now, so I guess we can stop nagging now.
Anyways, hopefully PI did get a lot of well qualified people to chose from and got to pick the cream of the crop.
Honestly I would be more shocked/worried if I was picked out for testing, that would be a indicator of very few applicants indeed. :D

I was actually hoping I would get lucky. I do feel I have plenty of QA experience. But that's how things go, so I can only wish Paradox is able to get a great game for us to play.
All the best, and keep in touch Paradox. :)

Well, the "sorry, you didn't make it"-mails seem to be out now, so I guess we can stop nagging now.
Anyways, hopefully PI did get a lot of well qualified people to chose from and got to pick the cream of the crop.
Honestly I would be more shocked/worried if I was picked out for testing, that would be a indicator of very few applicants indeed. :D

I haven't got either a sorry or a congratulation mail.:confused:

Signed up just in case there are still openings.

Would love to help out either for CKII or Sengoku.

The signup for CK2 is over, since we already sent out replies. If you sign up now you are signing up for the beta for Hearts of Iron - The Card Game. :)

Yeah, danggit. Was just looking last night at my scholarly books on England 1066+ and thinking "I bet I could get some good events outa those". Pity to be late. :(

Maybe you'll do another round later in the year?

The signup for CK2 is over, since we already sent out replies. If you sign up now you are signing up for the beta for Hearts of Iron - The Card Game. :)

Awesome! wanna-wanna-wanna! :D

Got an odd email about a forum being down. Since I haven't had any other emails from this chap (name withheld because, well, because), and it was addressed to jabeta, do I assume I am sort of successful?

I got the same too. It said the email I got yesterday is still vaild...but I didn't get the previous email.

EDIT: Just noticed I have a private message here on the forum :)

Last edited:

Well then I guess I'll be making it the best damn collectable card game EVER! ;)

That sounds... horrible.

How could an epic card duel to the death between Hitler and Stalin be horrible?!

panel03.png

Status
Not open for further replies.