Studio Manager Paradox Dev Team Johan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Blog Entries

Paradox wants YOU!

We want people who are prepared to help with:

1) Constructive feedback, mainly on the GUI aspects
    2) Research of and opinions on the historical set-up
    3) Bug testing

You should not expect to be able to "play" CKII. This is an alpha, and many parts of the game are only roughly done. In fact, testing the game might ruin your experience of the final product. It's not a full time job, and people should not feel they have to contribute much, but we only want people who want to commit at least one hour each week for the rest of the year.

That said, we want people with a strong interest in the game, who want to make CKII to the most polished and best game ever made!

http://beta.paradoxplaza.com/

Johan Andersson
    Studio Manager at Paradox Development Studio AB - Follow me at Twitter!

"A patch is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!"

For our Patching and Expansion Policy, read here...

Read here why EU4 requires steam!

CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I loled at "you will recieve a confirmation e-mail before the 17th of December. "

But anyway, signed up and ready to torture the interface if I'm in.

I will definitely sign up for alpha testing CK2 ! This is what I've been waiting for.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia
    EU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Signed up and fingers crossed!
    'What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty! In form and moving how express and admirable! In action how like an Angel, in apprehension how like a god! The beauty of the world! The paragon of animals! And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust?

Faith in Humanity Meter - ||||||||||
    The Ink Well

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Thanks for the heads up

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Interface testing. This will be crucial here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarine View Post
    I loled at "you will recieve a confirmation e-mail before the 17th of December. "
    That is their way of saying that they will call us

Thanks for the opportunity

EDIT: I forgot to change Graphics Card Dedicated Memory from "128 mb or less" to "256 mb"...
    Last edited by Jesenjin; 14-02-2011 at 16:54.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneRome GoldSword of the StarsMount & Blade: Warband
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Signed up. I spend my free time pondering Paradox's historical setups, so I'd be very glad to be able to put my obsessions to good use
    Last edited by King_Duncan; 14-02-2011 at 15:31.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

before Dec 17th he?

I've signed up

Studio Manager Paradox Dev Team Johan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Blog Entries
    Ah.. should say before March 1st.

Johan Andersson
    Studio Manager at Paradox Development Studio AB - Follow me at Twitter!

"A patch is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!"

For our Patching and Expansion Policy, read here...

Read here why EU4 requires steam!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

I would but I'm leaving for basic training in 2 months. Have fun guys :P.

CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

See how good we are at testing ?

Iiiiinteresting...

Darkest Hour Team & Lead GFX Inner Circle's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneLegioThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    applied too

DARKEST HOUR
    1914-1963 Grand Strategy Game

Banned

I rather sign-up for the beta later. (:

200k clubCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

I would love to participate, but since Linux is not an OS option, I can't.
    Paradox Linux User Group

Age, catamite- fac mihi hunc diem felicissimum.

Hm, how do the get the beta if we are chosen? If I have to download it it could be a little bit problematic. Or will you send a copy on CD/DVD?

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes crossed!
    + Domine Iesu Christe, Fili Dei, miserere mei peccatoris! +

Quote Originally Posted by Premu View Post
    Hm, how do the get the beta if we are chosen? If I have to download it it could be a little bit problematic. Or will you send a copy on CD/DVD?
    You would probably have to download it, as they would probably expect you to update to the most recent version regularly.

Game Director Paradox Dev Team Doomdark's Avatar

Yep, download only.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast