Cities in Motion - Developer Diary #7 - News from Colossal

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very nice, a team led by girls. I'd never seen such a thing before, specially in a project like this. The girls involved with IT I've met weren't exactly brilliant, but Karoliina got a lot of responsibilities in her hands and seems to be doing a great job in the game and by taking her time to analyze the feedback from the players.

Good work and I have already pre ordered to support your job!

Thanks for the support! We are very proud to have Karoliina as a member of the team, that of course goes for the whole team. It's truly a pleasure and privilege to work on a great game with great people. And we have been very happy to see that the forum is filled with people who appreciate the work we do and want to help us by providing excellent feedback :)

It would be cool if devs would comment later on if the game has reached your preorder sales expectations. Of course, exact numbers are business secrets, but it would be fun to know something!

It would be cool if devs would comment later on if the game has reached your preorder sales expectations. Of course, exact numbers are business secrets, but it would be fun to know something!

I would love to tell you, but unfortunately we're not any wiser than you are at this point. I guess we both have to wait for a while to get some idea :)

Thanks to all of you who have already pre-ordered Cities in Motion!