• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
good ending, agree that with some AARs there comes a natural end point when you've done what you set out to do & its good to end as the power in the Eastern Med, but still contained by Persia, Europe and Muscovy. Great read and a really good showcasing of the Mod.

Thanks.

I'm just posting now regarding future plans. I already have an idea for my next AAR, but I won't be starting it for a while. Most likely it will be a shorter AAR rather than a 1399-1821 marathon. Look forward to it sometime this autumn.

Nice stuff, it does make sense to end with the "reunification". Seems more plausible this way.

Great AAR!

With these great challenges and enemies in the future there was only one thing to say. History never ends.

They say that Alexander wept for want of worlds to conquer. Perhaps it is better then that I am not of his calibre so that I leave achievements for my son. As long as we can advance, the dreams of Alexander…of Ptolemy…of Alexandria…will never…die.
-last words of Konstantinos I, (abdicated) Emperor of Alexandria, 1613-1675

That ending, bravo, but seriously, those words were so beautiful, they brought a tear to my eyes :)

May the last legacy of Alexander march forward into the millenia! You have proven forever that hope can never die!

(next AAR...one in the Shattered Europe scenario? An AAR that proves hope must never die)

Thank you all.

I've thought a bit more about my next AAR and I think it will be as a colonial nation. One of the biggest aspects of Miscmods that doesn't get shown off often is the colonial revolt system. I will play a hands-off game until nations start appearing in the Americas, and then the AAR will start with me taking over one as they fight their war of independence. Of course, to make it more interesting I might start out in one of the scenarios like Shattered Europe. ;)

As has been said, a very fitting point to end the AAR. Quite an accomplishment that you took the reasonably small state of Alexandria and turned it into such a mighty empire, well done. Nonetheless I'm a bit sorry to see this AAR end, however news of a planned AAR as a colonial nationcsounds very interesting, I'll definetly keep an eye out for it.