+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Divergences - Download Thread

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiVictoria 2
    500k club

right, so there is problem... GME dont overwrite it... its from VRRR... so reinstallation of Victoria is solution... thx a lot
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage

I'm kinda confused. I've downloaded pre0.7, is this the same as 0.7 beta? I saw on the change log for example a split up Iran. But this isn't in the version I have, is this coming or have I done something wrong. Sorry if I'm bring stupid.

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Setamdar View Post
    I'm kinda confused. I've downloaded pre0.7, is this the same as 0.7 beta? I saw on the change log for example a split up Iran. But this isn't in the version I have, is this coming or have I done something wrong. Sorry if I'm bring stupid.
    Correct install queue:

1. Vanilla V2
    2. DVG 0.6.1
    3. DVG pre-0.7B
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14, 2nd in the 2014 Q2 ACAs, 3rd in the 2014 Q3 ACAs.

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

A new version(s) up! Changelog tomorrow (I hate doing them!).
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14, 2nd in the 2014 Q2 ACAs, 3rd in the 2014 Q3 ACAs.

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

Quote Originally Posted by Athalcor View Post
    A new version(s) up! Changelog tomorrow (I hate doing them!).
    But we love to read them
    Is there any moment in history where a country attacks another country because their allied with a country that is at war with a country that is the first countries ally?

Nationality: Ashkenazi
    Religion: Agnostic
    Ideology: Social-liberal
    Issues: Secularism, anti-militarism, Interventionism, full citizenship.
    Cash Reserves: N/A
    Revolt Risk: 50%
    Militancy: 3
    Consciousness: 10

So I tried to add the changelog.

Manos, the Hands of Fate Freebot's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Finally updated to 1.3. Time to try this puppy out.

Edit: Good god you put Burgundy in an evil position. Not only do they have cores on most of their neighbors, they also have colonies in South Africa, India, and Indonesia. So before you unpause the game, you've got to decide whether you want a colonial empire or engage Bohemia in an epic showdown for central Europe.
    Last edited by Freebot; 18-05-2011 at 01:17.
    I survived until the seventh day in Werewolf III: Apocalypse Howl, but all I got was this lousy line to put in my signature!

Another quick fix up.

Another quick fix up - soon there will be a correction version:P.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2

A friend and I are wishing for a dual on the game but however we keep getting different versions of the game and we cannot connect as a result. We reinstalled VicII, downloaded 1.3, downloaded the newest version of divergances, deleted the cache folder, and we still cannot connect. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Xesan View Post
    A friend and I are wishing for a dual on the game but however we keep getting different versions of the game and we cannot connect as a result. We reinstalled VicII, downloaded 1.3, downloaded the newest version of divergances, deleted the cache folder, and we still cannot connect. Any ideas as to why this is happening?
    The checksum stuff is still a bit of a mystery to me. Did you create a specific copy for DVG? Does anyone of you have Vista/W7? Maybe a thread in the general discussion or somewhere would help...

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2

The checksum stuff is still a bit of a mystery to me. Did you create a specific copy for DVG? Does anyone of you have Vista/W7? Maybe a thread in the general discussion or somewhere would help...
    we're using windows xp.

Quote Originally Posted by Xesan View Post
    we're using windows xp.
    strange, but I am afraid that I can not help you. Ask in General.

Europa Universalis IV

Hey guys! I have a problem with the mod. It mixed the 2 cards : Victoria 2 Original one with Divergens's. For example Americas are not colonised, and England still has it's Empire. Could you help please?

Quote Originally Posted by MRChar View Post
    Hey guys! I have a problem with the mod. It mixed the 2 cards : Victoria 2 Original one with Divergens's. For example Americas are not colonised, and England still has it's Empire. Could you help please?
    1. Create a clean install of 1.3 V2
    2. Copy it somewhere
    3. Download 0.7.1
    4. Copy the 0.7.1 content to the copied V2 folder and yes to overwrite

Europa Universalis IV

Thanks alot man. But the funny things it was I colonized America with Egypt. ^^

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

I just noticed Euskadi's decision Form Greater Euskadi which is pretty awesome, though I'd be amazed to see it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaderi View Post
    I just noticed Euskadi's decision Form Greater Euskadi which is pretty awesome, though I'd be amazed to see it happen.
    . When I do decisions, I do not think about their frequency. They...are easter eggs. You can form Kazakhstan as Khiva, become China as Tibet, form Italy with Provence or just claim Savoie with Geneve .

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

. When I do decisions, I do not think about their frequency. They...are easter eggs. You can form Kazakhstan as Khiva, become China as Tibet, form Italy with Provence or just claim Savoie with Geneve .
    That's a great way to make decisions.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Is filesmelt down? Does anyone have an alternative download link?

Nevermind it's working now.
    Last edited by Wargz; 21-05-2011 at 00:35.
    "Blame it on the misfortune of your birth"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast