+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Divergences - Download Thread

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

A new version up. Sorry for the strange upload server, but both filesmelt and mediafire refuse to work for me.
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - awarded the Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14, came 2nd in the 2014 Q2 ACAs.

I want you to vote in the Q3 2014 ACAs! Make your favourite AARers bathe in your votes!

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

The 0.803 download has a "DVG 0.803" inside the main "DVG 0.803" folder.

Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

Quote Originally Posted by aeriic View Post
    The 0.803 download has a "DVG 0.803" inside the main "DVG 0.803" folder.
    Probably the reason why this version is so big.
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - awarded the Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14, came 2nd in the 2014 Q2 ACAs.

I want you to vote in the Q3 2014 ACAs! Make your favourite AARers bathe in your votes!

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

This looks like a really great mod, but I seem to be having trouble installing the mod of 1.3, I unrar it and overwrite everything, but it still shows the basic world map whenever I load up the game

Quote Originally Posted by Shep505 View Post
    This looks like a really great mod, but I seem to be having trouble installing the mod of 1.3, I unrar it and overwrite everything, but it still shows the basic world map whenever I load up the game

Thanks for using your first post here in my mod's thread.

Are you sure you are doing it allright? Do you have, for example, Steam, Win7 or Vista?

I have windows 7 so I might not be doing it right lol, I have VRRP and PDM installed, I use 7zip to unrar files

Quote Originally Posted by Shep505 View Post
    I have windows 7 so I might not be doing it right lol, I have VRRP and PDM installed, I use 7zip to unrar files
    Win7 saves some sort of a backup of the files - there is a guide how to override that in the download post.

Thanks for the help, the mod is up and working perfectly now, I never found a back-up, but it does work, I think I might have been unraring it wrong (I downloaded 7zip for the express purpose of opening Victoria 2 mods)

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    LegioMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Is the whole world supposed to be liberal or NoIdeology?
    "We give the facts. You can't say that we have a slant because of it. I hear that the jury's in on evolution."

"When you divide a country into two sides, one of which cheers the idea of murder and hate, you don't have much choice in which side you're on."

Quote Originally Posted by Beamed View Post
    Is the whole world supposed to be liberal or NoIdeology?
    No .

Can I inquire when the next release is due?
    Emperor and Autocrat of all the Russias, of Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod, Tsar of Kazan, Tsar of Astrakhan, Tsar of Poland, Tsar of Siberia, Tsar of Chersonesos Taurica, Tsar of Georgia, Lord of Pskov, and Grand Duke of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, and Finland, Prince of Estland, Livland, Courland and Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugra, Perm, Vyatka, Bulgaria and other territories; Lord and Grand Duke of Nizhni Novgorod, Sovereign of Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Beloozero, Udoria, Obdoria, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislavl, and all northern territories; Sovereign of Iveria, Kartalinia, and the Kabardinian lands and Armenian territories hereditary Lord and Ruler of the Circassians and Mountain Princes and others; Lord of Turkestan, Heir of Norway, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, Oldenburg, and so forth, and so forth, and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by TsarevichAlexei View Post
    Can I inquire when the next release is due?
    I am not sure - the bug fixing ones will come but I have not worked on DVG for like 45 days...there is simply too much happening in my life right now.

Sorry, issue - I am afraid I speak no Czech, so I cannot explain, but when I attempt to download I get a screen with a red triangle and a Czech caption - I will provide below.

PS: Stupid, stupid, stupid. I entered the download key wrongly. Sorry to waste your time.
    Emperor and Autocrat of all the Russias, of Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod, Tsar of Kazan, Tsar of Astrakhan, Tsar of Poland, Tsar of Siberia, Tsar of Chersonesos Taurica, Tsar of Georgia, Lord of Pskov, and Grand Duke of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, and Finland, Prince of Estland, Livland, Courland and Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugra, Perm, Vyatka, Bulgaria and other territories; Lord and Grand Duke of Nizhni Novgorod, Sovereign of Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Beloozero, Udoria, Obdoria, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislavl, and all northern territories; Sovereign of Iveria, Kartalinia, and the Kabardinian lands and Armenian territories hereditary Lord and Ruler of the Circassians and Mountain Princes and others; Lord of Turkestan, Heir of Norway, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, Oldenburg, and so forth, and so forth, and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by TsarevichAlexei View Post
    Sorry, issue - I am afraid I speak no Czech, so I cannot explain, but when I attempt to download I get a screen with a red triangle and a Czech caption - I will provide below.

PS: Stupid, stupid, stupid. I entered the download key wrongly. Sorry to waste your time.
    No need to apologize. Btw, I think that you can switch the language in the top right corner.

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2

Vancouver BC, Former British Dominion called Canada
    Quick question: Might have been asked before. There is a slight chance it's in front of me....Does this mod work with PDM?

PDM is already in the mod.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

So i downloaded the file and unrared it into a secondary vanilla v2, but it crashes to desktop halfway through loading. I've made sure it is the proper version (the one compatable with 1.3), and cannot for the life of me figure out why it wont work. Any help yall can give would be awesome, and you'll have to forgive my relative ignorence towards all this. Mucking around with files and folders honestly kind of scares me.

EDIT: It crashes at "loading flags". No idea why.
    Last edited by Rav3nous_waffle; 05-11-2011 at 01:53.
    Nationality: Yankee
    Religion: Atheist
    Ideology: Communist
    Issues: Full Citizenship/Planned Economy
    Current Work: Student
    Cash Reserves: Damn low
    Revolt Risk: 7.56
    Militancy: 7
    Consciousness: 10

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rav3nous_waffle View Post
    So i downloaded the file and unrared it into a secondary vanilla v2, but it crashes to desktop halfway through loading. I've made sure it is the proper version (the one compatable with 1.3), and cannot for the life of me figure out why it wont work. Any help yall can give would be awesome, and you'll have to forgive my relative ignorence towards all this. Mucking around with files and folders honestly kind of scares me.

EDIT: It crashes at "loading flags". No idea why.
    I'm having a similar issue--it hits "Loading Events", and then crashes. Using the Steam version, avoiding the apparent 'check for updates' bugs with VRRP by running the executable directly, using the latest beta patch for 1.4 and the most recent download of Divergences (.803). Anyone know what's going on?

Forgive me for asking noob questions but this is my first experience with a mod.

I am experiencing a lot of the same issues as people above. I am playing the game on Mac Lion with a version downloaded from the App store. I tried unzipping the mod on my desktop and then individually replacing the files in a duplicate of the game. It never gets past the loading screen. What am I doing wrong/what is a better way to do this?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by aeriic View Post
    PDM is already in the mod.
    What about A Pop Divided?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast