• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
New Fansite (Perhaps Multilingual) The Cities in Motion Exchange

Hey all,

I have created a new fan site (http://www.citiesinmotionexchange.com) and I am looking for people that would like to assist in moderating/administering the site.

Please PM me if you're interested.

I am currently pulling things together. I would also like the site to be multilingual, so if you can translate/add content in another language, that would be great.

In the coming days, there will be Gallery, Downloads and a Transit Journal (Blog) added to the site.

Thanks,

Well, I thought that CiM would launch on the 25th and so I set the launch date for Cities-in-Motion.nl to the 25th, but apparently it launched today. So then I'll launch my site now :)

To rephrase that: CITIES-IN-MOTION.NL IS NOW LAUNCHED! Visit the first Dutch Cities in Motion fansite NOW!

By the way, I'm still looking for volunteers (administrators and mods) :)

The site was not yet entirely done, but it's working, so I'll implement a few small changes over the next few days. You probably won't notice anything, but if the site is down, you know it's my fault :D Just let me know here if that's the case.