+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PayPal now available for Premium Time!

PayPal now available for Premium Time!

Premium time subscriptions for Dreamlords Resurrection is now available to buy via Paypal!

There is also a option wether or not the subscription should auto-renew, since this was a sought-after feature.

Hopefully, one of the options now available for purchasing Premium Time will work for you.

great i already bought premium but well my triat points are still for pucharsing by tribute they didn't got to usable ones - that will be fixed ?
    Last edited by SupaDupaFly; 10-02-2011 at 19:40.

Premium trait points that were earned before buying premium will be made usable when the offer ends on the 21st.

Dreamlords Moderator

....1. language was swedish for me i guessed the things there maybe u can change that???
    Second paypal want me to register a kreditcard...i dont owe one and i wont in future i hv a virtual one hope paypal accepts it if not then i never will be able to pruchase em

Kinimaro, paypal you can set all of you information in there, all you really need is a bank account then you can transfer the money to paypal itself, then pay using the paypal balance, or you could just pay first and it will take the funds when its needed(but maybe in 3-4 days), you will need a credit card or debit card as verification process, no debit or cc, no sending money... sorry

But please do check out the FAQ first there is alot of info there regarding PayPal usage

Check out the PayPal verification FAQ here
    https://cms.paypal.com/cgi-bin/marke...rification_faq
    Last edited by prophious; 11-02-2011 at 01:18.
    I'm about the content, new content is always good, stay with the same stuff for years I might not stay around
    But Dreamlords is one of the exceptions, I've been playing since August 2008, even tho it repeats from time to time...
    i find myself playing it mostly all day, and now being a Mod makes it even harder to leave

One of the current Mods on Dreamlords

Dreamlords Moderator

Yes u r right as soon as i hv some money on my card it worked but the other question should i get premum asap? cause i dont get anything...

+ Reply to Thread