• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know George isn't a council member but he still likes to contribute some background :) So here it is!

Comrade George sat in the comfy chair in his office (the chair consisting of two farmers, one to form the seat and one the back), it had been a busy day consisting of following up the agricultural revolution that he had undertaken for the people! Things were going great indeed, not only had he managed to force everyone to give up their foodstuffs so that it could be readministered centrally, the great lengths that the food had to travel had given a bonus effect! Farmers were starving to death! He pondered this fortuitus turn of events while smoking on his pipe and leaning back in his chair

I know George isn't a council member but he still likes to contribute some background :) So here it is!

Comrade George sat in the comfy chair in his office (the chair consisting of two farmers, one to form the seat and one the back), it had been a busy day consisting of following up the agricultural revolution that he had undertaken for the people! Things were going great indeed, not only had he managed to force everyone to give up their foodstuffs so that it could be readministered centrally, the great lengths that the food had to travel had given a bonus effect! Farmers were starving to death! He pondered this fortuitus turn of events while smoking on his pipe and leaning back in his chair

Anyone who votes is a Council member. I knew I should have made it more clear.

great AAR I'm going to join in

Their was a flash of light behind them. Everyone turned round and behind them was this bizarre looking guy armed to the teeth with weapons they had never seen before. He looked slightly confused before speaking. "AHH. Your having an election. I'm Thandros of the Time travelling trade guild of Morocco who trades with other times as we have traded out our current time. It appears I've gone back to far but regardless. I'm going to vote for the Administrator candidate (bad spelling) and to ensure victory I'm going to offer 50 cookies 10 honey cakes 4 lots of vodka and black mail to the first 3 people who I see. That is how trade works in my Morocco. I'll see you in a little while" Another flash of blue light and he's gone in his place are the bribes he promised and the Black mail with the ominous words of "I'll pop back soon for a word if you don't vote my way".

great AAR I'm going to join in

Their was a flash of light behind them. Everyone turned round and behind them was this bizarre looking guy armed to the teeth with weapons they had never seen before. He looked slightly confused before speaking. "AHH. Your having an election. I'm Thandros of the Time travelling trade guild of Morocco who trades with other times as we have traded out our current time. It appears I've gone back to far but regardless. I'm going to vote for the Administrator candidate (bad spelling) and to ensure victory I'm going to offer 50 cookies 10 honey cakes 4 lots of vodka and black mail to the first 3 people who I see. That is how trade works in my Morocco. I'll see you in a little while" Another flash of blue light and he's gone in his place are the bribes he promised and the Black mail with the ominous words of "I'll pop back soon for a word if you don't vote my way".

Um...........................what?

Any way, sorry to dissapoint you all again, but I have to go out for the night. So sadly there will be no update, but I promise one for tomorrow.

Any way, sorry to dissapoint you all again, but I have to go out for the night. So sadly there will be no update, but I promise one for tomorrow.

Great! My merchant fleet shall then be able to arrive before the election !
*grins diabolically*

Last edited:
Sorry guys, i made a BIG boo boo. I installed the new beta patch wrong and forgot to make a back up of my save and I ended wiping out my saves (don't ask how). But I will use this aar as a guide so to speak to get back where I was. Sorry about that.

NOTE: THIS DOES NOT MEAN ITS IS OVER, I'm just redoing what i did (as close as possible), I will still update today though, act as if nothing happend.

Sorry to hear. But, you will remember this next time you install someting, I hope :)

Hehe I was just about to do the same thing but I remember to do a backup in the last minute :)

Ok, i made it back to where was, and the game kicked and screamed all the way there as it wanted to make everything go exactly opposite of what happend (example, sicily annexed Navarra, in my old save). but all in all, i think i may be in a worse position as I have to pay 5.8 gold a month to the horde, lost alot of troops in Tunisia, and Castille is going to annex Tripoli from the looks of it. So we may have a more entertaining game.

EDIT: Oh, the election is because Antonio died in Tunisia.

Wa...........What Happend????????

Chapter4: Wa.........What Happend???????

As the Election was happening a sudden flash blinded everyone, and when every one was able to see they noticed that alot had changed. First thing fisrt was Antonio Adorno was no where to be seen, and the Political map was different. But the election went on as usual and a Diplomatic Candidate named Prospero Spinola won and became Doge.
genoaaarelectionresults.jpg

So as the Council looked over the political map they realized the world was different. Castille was attacking Tripoli, Milan was fracturing into smaller states, Sicily ddin't take over Navarra etc. But other than a few things teh world hadn't changed much.
genoaaarmapin1402.jpg

So the first thing the New doge did was bring more nations into the map of money. He had many thoughts of which to bring in, but he felt bringing in the new independent staes of Parma and Pisa. As you can see Genoa at least benifited somewhat of this weird time lapse:confused:. But Venice profited more:mad:.
genoaaarmapofmoney2.jpg

And Genoa also found a Military engineer that teh council have decided to make stay home so he could improve local forts.
genoaaarmilitaryenginee.jpg

When the second part of elections came around, Prospero Spinola was reelected so fast the council barley noticed due to his amazing work in France. He made Genoa's Center of Trade almost as Valuable as the Hansa's. His Only regert was the Romans refusing to join at everyturn.
genoaaarmapofmoney3.jpg

Ok I tried to stay as faithful as possible to the original save, but the game was refusing to cooperate with me, so my African Invasion will hold for a few years until i think of a new plan, M'kay?

I was just thinking that, And I would be able to take my black sea holdings back if i so wished it.

Yes, do that! You can't leave my beautiful castle in the hands of the barbarians :p

It's the Time Travelling Trade Guild of Morocco's fault.;) They messed around with time to save themselves from Genoans, we must not let their plan succeed. Algiers must fall, then Morocco.