• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think that if you play V2, it should be as Austria. No one makes gameplay Austria AARs. You'd have suitable challenges, but you can weasel your way out of the worst situations.

I think that if you play V2, it should be as Austria. No one makes gameplay Austria AARs. You'd have suitable challenges, but you can weasel your way out of the worst situations.

......................................Done, will start tomorrow:D.

EDIT: never mind.............I'll do an Ottoman EU3 aar sometime this week. A vicky 2 aar can wait.

Last edited:
fine you'll do Mali next or die.

Thandros looked at the meters on his machine. " damm it's unstable right now we'll have to try again." after a blinding flash the people found themselves in another strange new land. "well here we are you see that city other there . That is the city of World's desire Constantinople. No your not going to be ruling it. Your going to conquer it. Yep your going to rule other the Mighty Ottoman empire and conquer Europe and if you don't I'll have to depose you and do it myself. Well get a move on War is upon us and you capital is just over there."

fine you'll do Mali next or die.

Thandros looked at the meters on his machine. " damm it's unstable right now we'll have to try again." after a blinding flash the people found themselves in another strange new land. "well here we are you see that city other there . That is the city of World's desire Constantinople. No your not going to be ruling it. Your going to conquer it. Yep your going to rule other the Mighty Ottoman empire and conquer Europe and if you don't I'll have to depose you and do it myself. Well get a move on War is upon us and you capital is just over there."

Yes sir! Anyway, I'll start writing it up tomorrow.