+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Worst WritAAR: A Semi-Interactive AAR about how much I like other peoples money

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Boris ze Spider View Post
    Persia.
    Funny thing I was thinking of doing Ottomans (who happen to neighbor persia for thos elurking and don't know), are we clones Boris?
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Genoa- Done.................for now
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

The Smiling Knight Boris ze Spider's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by lordreaven448 View Post
    Funny thing I was thinking of doing Ottomans (who happen to neighbor persia for thos elurking and don't know), are we clones Boris?
    Hmm, maybe we are (*Twighlight Zone music starts playing).

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I think that if you play V2, it should be as Austria. No one makes gameplay Austria AARs. You'd have suitable challenges, but you can weasel your way out of the worst situations.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
    -George Orwell

The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by BootOnFace View Post
    I think that if you play V2, it should be as Austria. No one makes gameplay Austria AARs. You'd have suitable challenges, but you can weasel your way out of the worst situations.
    ......................................Done, will start tomorrow.

EDIT: never mind.............I'll do an Ottoman EU3 aar sometime this week. A vicky 2 aar can wait.
    Last edited by lordreaven448; 05-04-2011 at 05:12.
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

Ruler of Somewhere else Thandros's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

In a Secret Underground Bunker 50km beneath the Earth's surface
    fine you'll do Mali next or die.

Thandros looked at the meters on his machine. " damm it's unstable right now we'll have to try again." after a blinding flash the people found themselves in another strange new land. "well here we are you see that city other there . That is the city of World's desire Constantinople. No your not going to be ruling it. Your going to conquer it. Yep your going to rule other the Mighty Ottoman empire and conquer Europe and if you don't I'll have to depose you and do it myself. Well get a move on War is upon us and you capital is just over there."

Quote Originally Posted by Thandros View Post
    fine you'll do Mali next or die.

Thandros looked at the meters on his machine. " damm it's unstable right now we'll have to try again." after a blinding flash the people found themselves in another strange new land. "well here we are you see that city other there . That is the city of World's desire Constantinople. No your not going to be ruling it. Your going to conquer it. Yep your going to rule other the Mighty Ottoman empire and conquer Europe and if you don't I'll have to depose you and do it myself. Well get a move on War is upon us and you capital is just over there."
    Yes sir! Anyway, I'll start writing it up tomorrow.
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12