+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst WritAAR: A Semi-Interactive AAR about how much I like other peoples money

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

You being you, lordreaven, I'm not disappointed in this AAR. I'm mainly surprised you didn't get annexed. And at least you can say that you're better than the AI now.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
    -George Orwell

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by BootOnFace View Post
    You being you, lordreaven, I'm not disappointed in this AAR. I'm mainly surprised you didn't get annexed. And at least you can say that you're better than the AI now.
    Thanks boot. I may do another thsi week, or next week if you guys want. Any Ideas?
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Genoa- Done.................for now
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Oh, Do I have to go to teh Writing with the StAARS thread and say I'm done?
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

Hmm... What about Norway? You can get quickly to the New World thanks to Iceland...
    "I have narrowed your choices down to five unthinkable options. Each will cause untold misery-"
    "I pick number three!"
    "You don't even want to read them first?"
    "I was elected to lead, not to read... Number three!"
    The Simpsons movie

Quote Originally Posted by Ygor View Post
    Hmm... What about Norway? You can get quickly to the New World thanks to Iceland...
    That would be cool. Maybe Denmark would be better. I could join teh HRE then and try to unify it while colonizing.
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

Ruler of Somewhere else Thandros's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

In a Secret Underground Bunker 50km beneath the Earth's surface
    As the world falls apart Thandros enacts the final solution. " there is only one hope for us all now activate emergency jump sequence 8." A massive burst of light is given off and they all wake up. "ok let me explain the only way to save you morons was to enter a new universe well a parallel one at least. After checking with the data i've brought us to the one place we will be safe for now. if you want to know where we are look over that hill." they go and look over the hill and several gasps are heard. " yep in case your wondering where we are that is Timbuktu and Welcome to Mali home of the Malinite empire that will conquer the stars and my new employer. Yeh I know I have to change employer and all when I go into a parallel universe. why are you looking at me that's what your going to rule. Mali must rise and your the lot to do it I think." Walks down hill. ( this is not a blatent attempt to influence your next AAR but MAli is a great nation to play if your at all half competent)

Quote Originally Posted by Thandros View Post
    As the world falls apart Thandros enacts the final solution. " there is only one hope for us all now activate emergency jump sequence 8." A massive burst of light is given off and they all wake up. "ok let me explain the only way to save you morons was to enter a new universe well a parallel one at least. After checking with the data i've brought us to the one place we will be safe for now. if you want to know where we are look over that hill." they go and look over the hill and several gasps are heard. " yep in case your wondering where we are that is Timbuktu and Welcome to Mali home of the Malinite empire that will conquer the stars and my new employer. Yeh I know I have to change employer and all when I go into a parallel universe. why are you looking at me that's what your going to rule. Mali must rise and your the lot to do it I think." Walks down hill. ( this is not a blatent attempt to influence your next AAR but MAli is a great nation to play if your at all half competent)
    Hmm, I'll have a look at Mali tonight actually.
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Europa Universalis: Rome500k club

Blog Entries
    Boring but good choice: Sweden! They got the coolest deciscion of them all: Hakkapilitaa!
    Good Choice: Saxe-Lauenberg!
    Getting back from EUIII is hard.
    __________________________________________________ _______

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan100 View Post
    Boring but good choice: Sweden! They got the coolest deciscion of them all: Hakkapilitaa!
    Good Choice: Saxe-Lauenberg!
    You tease me, but It takes SOOOO many reloads to do them from my experiance. And Its 100 years of waiting. I wold love to do them, but it would be a dull aar.

EDIT: refering to Saxe-Lauenburg.
    Last edited by lordreaven448; 01-04-2011 at 04:38.
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I like the Scandinavian idea. With Mali you'd probably be getting in over your head. If the game was getting out of your hands as Genoa, I don't want to know what'd happen with an African country.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
    -George Orwell

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

hang on I'm utterly rubbish yet I've managed to conquer all of Africa as Mali and get a region on every continent and are soon going to get the one for a core in Asia and the Caribbean if you want i could post pictures ( I'm on very easy by the way I always play on that difficulty

I play on Normal with all default settings. I never touched them except for trying to figure out what lucky nations did. I'm tempted to play as Sardinia-Piedmont as I did request them for the beta pacth. Though I have no idea what I would do once I form them (and Italys colour is ugly compared to Sardinia-Piedmont).

*light goes on in Lordreavens head* I should play Ottomans! Hmmm............I'll start my next aar next week. I should leave hints on who I'm going to play.............Yes..........That sounds good.
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Braunschweig.
    Or Lippe-Detmold.

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    Braunschweig.
    Or Lippe-Detmold.
    I swear those are Vicky 2 countries.
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

their probably in both

I see them in Vicky 2, I looked in EU3 and never found them. SO I think he wants me to do a Vicky 2 aar.
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by lordreaven448 View Post
    I see them in Vicky 2, I looked in EU3 and never found them. SO I think he wants me to do a Vicky 2 aar.
    Search for Brunswick. They have a cool flag.

I'm thinking of throwing my hat into a Victoria 2 AAR, would you guys be interested?
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

Quote Originally Posted by Boris ze Spider View Post
    Sure, i would read.
    Who you think I should play?
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast