• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chaper 10: In the end, It was all yellow

Chapter 10: In the end, It was all yellow

Here is the final chapter for "Writing with the StAARs. In this chapter we will see the following most likly happen: I declare war on Milan, Europe then dogpiles me. What I'm hoping for is: The world all agree to become my vassal's. We will probebly see neither. So What I will do is colonize South Africa then wait a while so I can colonize South East Asia:cool:. And so we begin.

And the first thing to happen is Portugal and Anhalt honour their Militray allaince with Ethiopia (I completely forgot about them, they jumped in of Algiers side). So my reation. YAY! More Vassals (maybe, Castille may just gobble them up).
genoaaarmorepossiblevas.jpg

And more jump in...............
genoaaarmoreenemies.jpg

And then a white peace happens:(. Such a watsed oppertunity.

Behold, Genoese South Africa:eek:
genoaaargenoesesouthafr.jpg

I had to figth the natives tooth and nail for this land. But It is mine now.:cool:

Here it is, My Goal (Minus one territory)
genoaaargenoesesouthafr.jpg

Sadly, I will have to end the aar. My inflation is practicly impossible to handle (20% and growing) and even with these colonies, and vassals, I an still forced to mint:(. So We won't see a Genoese Asia. But I have learned some very valuable lessons from this experiance. Maybe my next AAR will be more exciting (and I'll make the updates definatly take a larger timeperiod). I had planned on naming some of my colinies after you guys, but I never got around to it, and I wish this proved to be a little more interactive. But ***** happens.:D

Heres a preveiw of my Magicka AAR:" I'll make a spell of eternal healing by using Health and fire and----- OH GOD IT BURNS! AH I'M ON FIRE! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!":p

But if I do another aar soon, it maybe a Vicky 2 one (beta patch pending). Or Maybe a Japanese one for EU3. But Personally, the next will HAVE a defined objective to work torwards, so it won't be boring. Like play Saxe-Lauenberg and forming the HRE or Taking South East asia as one of the Malaya nations. Then we can go from there.

You know, you guys who are lurking CAN respond. I don't bite. Anyway, one thing I learned form this, Norh Africa sucks for money when you play Genoa. But Grabbing Tunisia was a goal as that meant I could in theory control the central Meditteranian (I know I spelt that wrong, sue me), but I got sidetracked. I'll post some pics of the world when the game ended tomorrow, You'll be shocked at how Ming is doing.

No, you cant end this, I refuse to let you.

i'll be honest, I don't want to, but I dug myself a hole I can't get out of. My inflation is through teh roof (20%, and still growing) I have basicly no army (except what my vassals have) and No navy (the ne wbeta patches fault). I didn't think this game properly through. But I learned alot, and I will keep the save if I feel I get better at the game. So Lets say its on pause for now. Deal?

I told you, you should have kept the black sea provinces... The Mongols just found gold there, TONS of gold I tell you :D

And I'm sure the saddening state of the Genoese economy has nothing to do with the corrupt Council ruling the country through corrupt elections :rolleyes:

I told you, you should have kept the black sea provinces... The Mongols just found gold there, TONS of gold I tell you :D

And I'm sure the saddening state of the Genoese economy has nothing to do with the corrupt Council ruling the country through corrupt elections :rolleyes:

Hey, the council acted in its own best interests, what is wrong with that?:rofl:

My_ Son

If you’re reading this, that means I_ am dead and You have been accepted as a member of the Omniscient Council of Vagueness. I_ wish I_ could be there with You during the Grand Ceremony, but alas I_ was not given the chance to do so. Know that I_ am proud of You, for being granted the trust of the Council. These are my last words of advice to You. My Son wherever the circumstances throw you do never forget about the Primary Imperative. Remember that nothing short of world domination shall ever be enough for the Council. The Novogrodians have failed us with their petty quarrels and I fear that the Genoans will prove no better. For years I have been taking money from their treasury to further our cause and it seems as I_ am writing this words that their economy can take it no more. The Council will be forced to seek a new power that we shall guide to world domination. Perhaps with the time-traveling technology the Council has obtained from Morocco it shall finally fulfill its goal in another time. I trust that I_ have prepared You well for the tasks ahead of You. If You ever find Yourself in doubt please remember this last thought: I_ have devoted my whole life to further the cause of the Council, and never in my life have I_ regretted this.

Your father
Me_ Alekseyevich Petrov

I like how Sukthothai stretches from south to north. I guess they really wanted to fit their name on the map.

well arent those the cutest little borders?

The only thing I hate is my North Africa borders to be honest. The South Africa borders are the best I've done imo. If I do another AAR soon, I'll definantly do more colonizing.

Who do you guys want to see me play (and some how screw up)?

Mazovia!
Should be fun:rofl:

And I like how Finland came into existence east of its modern location!

"no you fool you have doomed us all. Time is falling apart soon we will all vanish into nothingnesssssssssssssssssssssssss." world and everything else disintegrate and break up after about a minute nothing is left except dust and ashes.

"no you fool you have doomed us all. Time is falling apart soon we will all vanish into nothingnesssssssssssssssssssssssss." world and everything else disintegrate and break up after about a minute nothing is left except dust and ashes.

*starts making a sand castle out of the dust and ashes*

@Thandros
An appropriate end for this (and any other) AAR :D