• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Give me the bones, I have some dogs who might like them!

Chapter 6: The big face palm

Chapter 6: The big face palm

OS its update time, don't be mad at me, but I forgot to take pics while playing for a few years (read 5 years):wacko:. Anyway, I updated to teh newest beta patch, and the game world has reacted.........well........................Lets say the Goldne Horde is on its way to Thrace:eek:. England losty a war to France, Castille, and Brittany. And i took Tripolli (Castille took Cyrencia so teh Mamlukes won't bother me:D).

So as of now here is the beautiful map of Genoese Africa
genoaaargenoeseafrica.jpg

Now the world
genoaaareurope1424.jpg

First, that is Scotland invading Iceland, and look at the hoard:eek:, and Montenegro owns Albania and Zeta. France is eating Burgundy. And look at England too:rofl:.

Okay, now back to the game.

I need Tangirs from Morocco so I can start Colonizing, so I will need to build up my navy. That is my goal for the next 20 years. Will post interesting things that happen in that time span.

And i completely forgot to take pics, well here's what happend, war with Algiers (I had a core on Constantine), War with Venice (I gained nothing, but got a huge prestige hit because I siezed no territory:mad: ) war with Naples (nothing happend at all) and my COT value dropped like a rock.

But here's the world in 1447 (3 years untill Tunisia cores :D).
genoaaarworldin1447.jpg

Sorry for this bad update, I will do better tomorrow.

EDIT: Oh, and I vasalized Savoy!

Last edited:
how dd the patch effect your economy?

It gave me a small boost (due to my small navy) but all in all it didn't really effect me. I'f been stuck minting (I suck at economics)for a few years so its at 6.8 now. But once Tunisia cores I should be good.

The Shipping Guild applauds the Doge for the nice expansion in the Mediterranean. However, we need more boats to defend our honest merchant ships from those evil pirates. The Guild would be very pleased if the Doge accepted our requests ;)

England seems doomed in every DW game, unless it's player controlled.

Thandros walked in "I hear your having Ideas about how well we could do well do you want to hear my idea. I think you'll create a inter galactic empire before it collapses in the face a rebellion which ruins a large part of your forces in the Isstvan when on attacking you are ambushed and destroyed by forces you thought were loyal. It's highly unlikely but it's a better fate then being killed by small green men on huge spiders casting your empire into ruin." Thandros then walked out again

The Genoese Guild of Legitimate Businessmen are displeased with the outcome of these "wars." It would be seemly for a more "assertive" Doge to be elected.

Oh, and I also forgot to mention that I had to give up Siena. I got the Formal request event, and the Emperor and I didn't have the best relations. But I have plan for Italy...........or not.

EDIT: Oh, and When I save when an election pops up it and when I exit, it seems to auto pic the winner for me. So we may not have votes for a while, but I'll try to work it in. And no update today, I have a date with the game World of Tanks!:D

Treason! The computer made a coup! He dissolved the Council and now rules the country!
We must fight back :mad:

Chapter 7: As the years go by..........

Chapter 7: As the years go by............

So here we are again. Me playing and you reading...........Well, I'll be honest I was hurpa derping when I wrote the last chapter. See, here was what my brain looked like
hurr.jpg

Any ways, so I started by waiting for about 3 years then Tunisia cored, w00t:p.
genoaaarfirstcoresgaine.jpg

And in an election NO ONE knew about, Filippo Pico became the ruler of the merchant Republic. He was a BRILLIANT Military tactician and he is silver tounged enough to convince another merchant that he could fly (Hint, he was lying).
genoaaarfilippopico.jpg

After Algiers left our trade league which was a requirement from our peace deal from our last war, Genoese troops marched into Algiers and annexed the country.
genoaaargenoeseafrica.jpg

And I'll leave you with this w00t.......***** moment
genoaaaryayaww.jpg

I'll take a the inflation hit, as I can't even imagien paying back the loan required for it.

So how's the economy after the cores?
And I hope that Filippo will control the pope wisely...

So how's the economy after the cores?
And I hope that Filippo will control the pope wisely...

Getting better, but Inflation is slowy rising. I may start defunding my army for a while, as teh Only war that I could really dragged into is a war with Morocco. And I'm using my money to convert Tunisia to get me more money. I may get a tolerance National Idea so I don't have to convert people so many people when I start colonizing.