• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You being you, lordreaven, I'm not disappointed in this AAR. I'm mainly surprised you didn't get annexed. And at least you can say that you're better than the AI now.

You being you, lordreaven, I'm not disappointed in this AAR. I'm mainly surprised you didn't get annexed. And at least you can say that you're better than the AI now.

Thanks boot. I may do another thsi week, or next week if you guys want. Any Ideas?

Hmm... What about Norway? You can get quickly to the New World thanks to Iceland...

As the world falls apart Thandros enacts the final solution. " there is only one hope for us all now activate emergency jump sequence 8." A massive burst of light is given off and they all wake up. "ok let me explain the only way to save you morons was to enter a new universe well a parallel one at least. After checking with the data i've brought us to the one place we will be safe for now. if you want to know where we are look over that hill." they go and look over the hill and several gasps are heard. " yep in case your wondering where we are that is Timbuktu and Welcome to Mali home of the Malinite empire that will conquer the stars and my new employer. Yeh I know I have to change employer and all when I go into a parallel universe. why are you looking at me that's what your going to rule. Mali must rise and your the lot to do it I think." Walks down hill. ( this is not a blatent attempt to influence your next AAR but MAli is a great nation to play if your at all half competent)

As the world falls apart Thandros enacts the final solution. " there is only one hope for us all now activate emergency jump sequence 8." A massive burst of light is given off and they all wake up. "ok let me explain the only way to save you morons was to enter a new universe well a parallel one at least. After checking with the data i've brought us to the one place we will be safe for now. if you want to know where we are look over that hill." they go and look over the hill and several gasps are heard. " yep in case your wondering where we are that is Timbuktu and Welcome to Mali home of the Malinite empire that will conquer the stars and my new employer. Yeh I know I have to change employer and all when I go into a parallel universe. why are you looking at me that's what your going to rule. Mali must rise and your the lot to do it I think." Walks down hill. ( this is not a blatent attempt to influence your next AAR but MAli is a great nation to play if your at all half competent)

Hmm, I'll have a look at Mali tonight actually.

Boring but good choice: Sweden! They got the coolest deciscion of them all: Hakkapilitaa!
Good Choice: Saxe-Lauenberg!

Boring but good choice: Sweden! They got the coolest deciscion of them all: Hakkapilitaa!
Good Choice: Saxe-Lauenberg!

You tease me, but It takes SOOOO many reloads to do them from my experiance. And Its 100 years of waiting. I wold love to do them, but it would be a dull aar.

EDIT: refering to Saxe-Lauenburg.

Last edited:
I like the Scandinavian idea. With Mali you'd probably be getting in over your head. If the game was getting out of your hands as Genoa, I don't want to know what'd happen with an African country.

hang on I'm utterly rubbish yet I've managed to conquer all of Africa as Mali and get a region on every continent and are soon going to get the one for a core in Asia and the Caribbean if you want i could post pictures ( I'm on very easy by the way I always play on that difficulty

I play on Normal with all default settings. I never touched them except for trying to figure out what lucky nations did. I'm tempted to play as Sardinia-Piedmont as I did request them for the beta pacth. Though I have no idea what I would do once I form them (and Italys colour is ugly compared to Sardinia-Piedmont).

*light goes on in Lordreavens head* I should play Ottomans! Hmmm............I'll start my next aar next week. I should leave hints on who I'm going to play.............Yes..........That sounds good.