• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, I'm now able to eat something without it hurting to much.

And heres a bonus, a funny bug I found while checking to see whats going on around the world (Byzies rose........then fell, Ming blobbing like mad etc)
funnybug.jpg

Yay, new chapter., cant wait to see it

Yeah, I'll give you a hint of what i'm going to do...........It involves the North African Alliance (Tripoli, Morocco, Algeria).

Speaking of which, Algeria owns Northern Anatolia (Sinope, and Canadar).

Yeah, I'll give you a hint of what i'm going to do...........It involves the North African Alliance (Tripoli, Morocco, Algeria).

Speaking of which, Algeria owns Northern Anatolia (Sinope, and Canadar).

Of course it owns northern anatolia, what could be more abnormal?

The Guild of Shipping hopes that our beloved Doge will get healthy soon, so that he can send us more reports of what's going on in this country! :D
'cause here in Ukraine, we don't know much about the capital...

Bah! I have already been led to this by the OT forum! My hunger is not sated!

Chapter 5: The long wait

Chapter 5:The long wait

Well, heres the promised update. First thing first is I wait........1 year passes, nothing Interesting..........another year, all that happens is I get an alliance with Provence.........more waiting............I get Siena into my trade league....... Man If things keep up this way I will have the most boring AAR:confused:.

So What I may do is attack Byantium and annex them, though It will bring me in contact with the scary Ottomans...........or maybe not as that will bring Overexpansion:mad:.......So I guess we wait...............and wait.

HAHA!!!!! I just got an Alliance Casus Beli on Siena. TO WAR! SO while massing my army in Roma, I get a call to arms from Provence...........against france:eek:. Yeah..........About our alliance Provence.
genoaaarcalltoarms.jpg

So saving our selves from the soon to be BBB we attack teh poorly organized (but Large) Sienese army, defeating it, and causing it to route
genoaaarbattleofsiena.jpg

All thats left is Siena itself. We assault the poorly defended fortress and claim victory All that is left is deciding which Merchant guild has exclusive rigths to the Sienese ports
genoaaarnewholdings.jpg

And it is Election Time know, do we keep Prospero, or do we elect a new candidate?
genoaaarelectiontime2.jpg

Average bribing fees apply:D.

The Shipping Guild strongly supports the diplomatic candidate as he promised not to piss off the other mediterranean sea-powers.
We will send the council what we believe to be our finest products : one box of cookies and vodka for everyone! (we're out of honey cakes :p)

A flash and Thandros was standing in front of them. " Hey I heard you were having an election and since I'm hoping this start trading in this area of time and space I decided to vote. Hmm Prospero that really isn't a good name it's the name of A planet of in the 31st millennium and home to the Thousand sons legion of Space Marines well it was until it got destroyed by the Space wolves so it's not a good name. I'll pick the Bureaucrat candidate and since the port of Siena will be good to bring it large amount of Products on our Time Transports I'll offer you 2000 bottles of Moroccan Vodka the greatest Vodka in the World I come from. You have trade links with Russia so claim it came from their. Also if I get a trade base there's no telling what wealth I could bring you from the Future Moroccan Empire which now rules most the known Galaxy and has access to many rare minerals found on earth but almost impossible to extract. The wealth from such a venture is unparalleled. Don't discount my wise words. Now since my teleporter charge is out for the moment I'll find somewhere to stay and I'll give you your bribes." Puts down small box and opens it then pulls several large boxes of Vodka out. Then walks out the door into the other areas of the Castle.

A flash and Thandros was standing in front of them. " Hey I heard you were having an election and since I'm hoping this start trading in this area of time and space I decided to vote. Hmm Prospero that really isn't a good name it's the name of A planet of in the 31st millennium and home to the Thousand sons legion of Space Marines well it was until it got destroyed by the Space wolves so it's not a good name. I'll pick the Bureaucrat candidate and since the port of Siena will be good to bring it large amount of Products on our Time Transports I'll offer you 2000 bottles of Moroccan Vodka the greatest Vodka in the World I come from. You have trade links with Russia so claim it came from their. Also if I get a trade base there's no telling what wealth I could bring you from the Future Moroccan Empire which now rules most the known Galaxy and has access to many rare minerals found on earth but almost impossible to extract. The wealth from such a venture is unparalleled. Don't discount my wise words. Now since my teleporter charge is out for the moment I'll find somewhere to stay and I'll give you your bribes." Puts down small box and opens it then pulls several large boxes of Vodka out. Then walks out the door into the other areas of the Castle.

*high fives Thandros* YES, another 40k fan. I will have something special for you in the next update.

Novogrodian Merchant's Guild would like to remind everyone how good a diplomat Prospero Spinola is (9). Since our fellow merchants from Morocco are so generous, the Guild will not interfere with this elections.

No update today, for the simple reason I got an new video card, its a 5750. So I'm runing a bunch of benchmarks right now. Update will be tomorrow (sunday, My time before any smart****** remarks emerge).

Novogrodian Merchant's Guild would like to remind everyone how good a diplomat Prospero Spinola is (9). Since our fellow merchants from Morocco are so generous, the Guild will not interfere with this elections.

Oh, that's right, I must've been drunk when I was deciding who to vote for :wacko:
With all that vodka, it's understandable :D
Hum, the Shipping decides that after all Prospero is a good enough ruler and we strongly support his reelection.