• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bu....but....Its Russia, I don't want to play them.

Then Novogrodian Guild of Merchants may be forced to use some more persuasive methods.

True, threats get points across, but bribes always seem more efficient.

Time to put it to test.

In the event that threats prove ineffective Novogrodian Guild of Merchants would like to point out that they would be very displeased if the victor turned out to be the Hansa. Two cookies each point to Genoa and Venice.

Then Novogrodian Guild of Merchants may be forced to use some more persuasive methods.

Time to put it to test.

In the event that threats prove ineffective Novogrodian Guild of Merchants would like to point out that they would be very displeased if the victor turned out to be the Hansa. Two cookies each point to Genoa and Venice.

*takes Cookies* Wow, we sure are getting lots of unknown voters here. 1 more vote for Genoa, and one for Venice.

I vote for Genoa.
*brings his pack of cookies*
Here's one cookie. Genoa had better win this election, or else... ;)

Oh, and you get one extra cookie if you promise to conquer Ukraine :cool:

EDIT : Damn, I just realized I've forgotten my pack of cookies here. Hmm, I hope nobody's stolen any cookie...
This pack does seem lighter...

Last edited:
I vote for Genoa.
*brings his pack of cookies*
Here's one cookie. Genoa had better win this election, or else... ;)

Oh, and you get one extra cookie if you promise to conquer Ukraine :cool:

EDIT : Damn, I just realized I've forgotten my pack of cookies here. Hmm, I hope nobody's stolen any cookie...
This pack does seem lighter...

Hmm, extra cookies for conquering Ukraine? I had no plans to expand there..........But I'm sure we can work out a deal:D.

EDIT: Oh, and another Unkown voter voted..........Hm............I wonder why no one has seen all of these voters

If brownies count, then consider yourself a very lucky man Lord Reaven, because The Genoese Guild of Legitimate Businessmen happened upon a a shipment of brownies that seemed to have fallen off a truck.

If brownies count, then consider yourself a very lucky man Lord Reaven, because The Genoese Guild of Legitimate Businessmen happened upon a a shipment of brownies that seemed to have fallen off a truck.

It just so happens I do like Brownies. And do let the kind Genoese Businessmen know that their votes will be treated with care. So thats 4 votes for Genoa then, right?

The People's Republic of Genoa approves of this vote! Our glorious leader Stal- *cough* George.... often find it amusing to let his subjects show their appreciation of his rule in similar ways.

He also wishes me to place a vote in his place for our country, and to give you these four chocolate-chip cookies that George made himself!

The People's Republic of Genoa approves of this vote! Our glorious leader Stal- *cough* George.... often find it amusing to let his subjects show their appreciation of his rule in similar ways.

He also wishes me to place a vote in his place for our country, and to give you these four chocolate-chip cookies that George made himself!

Well, do tell George his Contributions are indeed nice. And that we will gladly register his 3 vot-.................I mean Register his Vote and it seems 2 more votes for Genoa have also been cast.

Okay, polls closed. Genoa wins this Free and fair election. Now, since this election was fun, I will hold a council for my majour choices for you guys to vote in. Update will follow latter today.

Last edited:
Novogrodian Guild of Merchants would like to congratulate The People's Republic of Genoa and The Genoese Guild of Legitimate Businessmen on their success as well as Lord Reaven for holding such fair and transparent election. A representative of the Guild has been assigned to monitor further development of this project.

Long live Genoa!
(Well, it can't live less than Saruhan and Avignon... or can it?)

:D