• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Laughing, but a little bit of fear after I laughed.

Ah, But that pic is how my mind was that day. Anyway, I have naval tech 7 so I am going to make a Bline noe for my next National Idea so i can start colonizing Africa and Indonesia (my South America aswell)

Thandros walked through the door "ok I've checked and you should be able to go to war with Morocco in about 1465 but then you can only take Tangier as well as Cueta perhaps but no more as otherwise you'll change history far to much. Morocco has to survive to the year 2013 when it's armies will overcome all resistance and bring down the corrupt capitalist governments and rule the world and begin conquering space. For it is written and can't be changed" Thandros then walks out again.

Chapter 8: This land is my land....this land is NOT your land......

Chapter 8: This land is my land....This land is NOT your land...

Well here we are again. Let me start off by saying I am NOT the Papal Controler as the game lead me to believe, and My game has been acting funny (autosave not working properly is one that bugs me to no end, the papal controller issue, and taxes being weird). If this keeps up, I will stop this aar and reinstall the game (I think this may be 5.1 related, as I started this pre-5.1 patches).

Ok, now back to the aar. So I'm sitting here waiting for QFTNW fighting inflation (some nice events happend). So i decided to scout out the Moroccon navy (Thandros will be mad with me, but then again, when isin't he mad at me:D) and it seems they would crush me in a naval war:eek:. Thye have 10 Carracks, and 4 cogs. I only have 4 cogs (When venice and I had a brief war, they wiped out my navy). So I NEED a navy, but sadly I can't afford one now (and France has been gobbling up my trade league members). So I need to colonize now to survive it seems. Asia will be my goal, as I can make a quick stop in South Africa. So we are now just waiting.

And here is a nice pic of and event that just fired :D
genoaaarverynice.jpg

AND here its is TADA!!!!!!!! My first Conoly:cool:
genoaaarfirstcolony.jpg

Next is the Azores (I want Castille and Portugal to stay put for now;))

And I got a new policy passed :D
genoaaarnewdecision.jpg

Here are my current colonies:
The Azores
The Canaries
Cape Verde
Madeira

That should hold off Portugal and Castille for a while :D

And now all colonies are self sustaining, and I'm rolloing in the dough. once they core.......*drools*

And I just lost my only carrack and 4 transports to the sea (with my 4000 man explorer army) :(. But Right after that castille offered an Alliance :D.

And as a present for you all here is a map of Europe in 1487
genoaaareuropein1487.jpg

The Shipping Guild denies any responsibility in the exploring incident.

Thandros put his head round the corner "I can hear you over here you know. You know 5 of the Moroccan Carracks are actually Tagris Class low orbit defense ships in disguise. They'll blow your fleet out the water even if you had a hundred ships. I letting the Moroccans borrow them while they prepare to return to normal, well for me anyway, time. I've told the sultan to build replacements to replace them when they leave. Now let me have a look at that map. Hmmm that's not right. Morocco shouldn't own that bit in Egypt and what the Hell is Ukraine doing here so soon it's not due for another 5 years. England should be that broken up and What the hell is going on with Candar and the Ottoman Empire. Also the golden horde has too much Russian territory I think. I'll have a look on the inter time Internet. Ok, Ummm Ok. Right something is wrong here. Genoan Leader I'm giving you 3 weeks to declare war on Morocco to take those bits in Egypt or I'll do far worse to than I did to those sailors of yours who were sailing too far south.By the way Tarantula Banking clan you'll be repaid for those losses in about 2500 years when the my Guild sets up the repayment system to pay out for any damage our agents do. Since you exist then I'm not allowed to pay you now. On the Plus you'll be around for at least 5000 years from now and are one of Morocco's greatest Banks." Thandros walks off angry.

Yeah, the inccident was really unfortanate. But when these lands core, South Africa is OURS! (and I might have do something special for you guys when I colonize it:D).

Yippie for South Africa! Be nice to the people there, they don't deserve to go through the same History again ;)

The Novogrodian Shoemakers' Guild and The Novogrodian Guild of Mercenaries would like to assure you that the current problems faced by the Great City of Novogrod are not a result of a civil war. The Novogrodian Merchants' Guild urges you to disregard any rumors regarding its alleged collapse.

In other news as a currently-freelance member of the Great Council I_, that is Me_, would like to congratulate our great ruler on his success in expanding Genoese influence. Africa shall be ours!

The Novogrodian Shoemakers' Guild and The Novogrodian Guild of Mercenaries would like to assure you that the current problems faced by the Great City of Novogrod are not a result of a civil war. The Novogrodian Merchants' Guild urges you to disregard any rumors regarding its alleged collapse.

In other news as a currently-freelance member of the Great Council I_, that is Me_, would like to congratulate our great ruler on his success in expanding Genoese influence. Africa shall be ours!

Yeah, Novgorod is taking a beating. I think they where doing fine untill the the Hordes got buffed in the latest beta.

According to my time travelling kit designed to help me keep time as normal as possible Novogorod should recover and if not then I'll have to intervene somehow. Hang on a second you are in the middle of a civil war it's been raging for the last 300 years and if your not I'll have to go back in time and stir it up again.

Chapter 9: The Italian Job

Chapter 9: The Italian Job

Here we are again. So here is the run down of whats happening. We are colonizing, I am fighting tooth and nail against inflation of 14.00, and I'm still in a bad shape economicly. But I have Castille as a a BFF so we all good.

My slider change causes peopel to dissapear in Genoa its self (some suspect of the Tarantula Guild of 0moving people "willingly" to their Azore's colony).

genoaaarpeopeldissapear.jpg

Also my last leader (who's name escapes me as I don't really pay attention to leaders) after winning in that super secret election was cast away at sea (rumour ha sit it was not willingly either). And the New leader is Luca Invrea (Woman prehaps?). Any way with awesome skills (9 admin, 3 diplo, 9 army) things are looking good.

Anyways, Genoa's council had a cunning plan to help secure Genoa's northern front. Milan was Currently at war with our ally Aquillia and Triol was willing to join. I forgot to take pics, but will try to sum it it in one word instead: Victory (sort of).

Also Sicily decided to attack me with Tuscany, Urbino, and Sardinia. Urnino peaced out instantly, Castille took Sardinia (I vassaled before Castille annexed). And I vassaled Tuscany. Right now, I may take Malta form Sicily, then wait 5 years to vassalize them.

genoaaaralliesandvassal.jpg

Notice Algiers? Yeah, I'm going to take them out rigth now.:D Morocco may be next.:rofl:

genoaaargenoeseafrica.jpg

Stupid Castille occupied a territory so I couldn't annex it:mad:. So I took 2 provines then Vassalized them. And now in 9 Years I will be able to colonize South Africa. Then It will be off to Asia:cool:.

Or would the Council prefer me to Colonize the Americas?

No, please go to Asia. The Shipping Guild does not feel comfortable traveling in an open ocean like the Atlantic. You know, we like the calm shores of the Mediterranean. Anyways, we find it better to sail around Africa, always close to the land, it's safer :D
And good work annexing Milan!

No, please go to Asia. The Shipping Guild does not feel comfortable traveling in an open ocean like the Atlantic. You know, we like the calm shores of the Mediterranean. Anyways, we find it better to sail around Africa, always close to the land, it's safer :D
And good work annexing Milan!

My goal is to Vassalize Milan, then maybe Diplo-annex latter. As I need my Northenr Borders to be defended so our brave soldiers can Conq---I mean Liber----I mean Colonize the world :D