• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If Castille is at war with the No. Af. alliance, then we can use our boots to stomp them without encountering much resistance!

I know, Morocco must Fall!:rofl:

There was a flash behind them again. Thandros was standing there looking angry. "You fools my appearance has been written about I know when I'm due to appear as I looked it up. But if you destroy Morocco time will be so irreversibly changed that Time and space itself will be torn apart. That recent event was due to unauthorised trade links with the Ming in the East providing them with weapons they shouldn't have yet. We had to change it back but their was damage done already. Mark these words for if you don't you'll doom us all." Then another flash and on the ground their was a message. You might attack Morocco but if you do you'll be defeated it is what it must be otherwise we'll have to intervene.

Comrade George awaits news of Genoa's glorious expansion, be it west or east :)

I'm feeling a bit better today, but still feel sick. I promise an update tomorow.

And since we need an advanced future plan, I think we should determine our colonizing strategy. I'm thinking of pseudo British/Dutch idea of owning South Africa, Sri Lanka, and then taking the South East Asian Islands. For this strategy I NEED to take either Gibralter or Tangiers.

I can't think of anyother plans right now. Feel free to come up with Grand, Insane, completely weird plans (those are my favourites!:D).

I'm feeling a bit better today, but still feel sick. I promise an update tomorow.

And since we need an advanced future plan, I think we should determine our colonizing strategy. I'm thinking of pseudo British/Dutch idea of owning South Africa, Sri Lanka, and then taking the South East Asian Islands. For this strategy I NEED to take either Gibralter or Tangiers.

I can't think of anyother plans right now. Feel free to come up with Grand, Insane, completely weird plans (those are my favourites!:D).

Conquer Tibet.

Hope you get well soon :)

George says that your plans seem verry smart and logical and.... boring.... (not really) he himself is quite boring and therefore approves of the idea

Don't forget Kamtchaka!
It'll be very useful to... um... to... reach Alaska?

:D

The Genovera East Siberia Company has a nice ring to it. You should also conquer Japan. All of Japan.

The Genovera East Siberia Company has a nice ring to it. You should also conquer Japan. All of Japan.

That does sound great, so does Genoese Madagascar. Actually, the whole world will look good with a big "GENOA" across it. but then there would be no one to trade with!

Africa.
Me_ was standing in his office looking at the map of the known world. All was going well so far. Vladimir and his men have arrived yesterday evening, which should help him strengthen his position. He felt that now might be a good time to ponder his long-term goals. But what course shall Genoa undertake? His eyes were currently fixed on the southern part of Africa. The great unknown. How big could it be? Perhaps they should try to find out. Perhaps they could one day claim it whole as their own. Who then could oppose them? His eyes wandered east. Asia. Another great unknown. He knew that somewhere in the Far East there was a great empire of unimaginable wealth. Unimaginable? He could imagine quite a lot. He tried to remember its name, as it was not on the map. China, he thought, that must be it. But maybe the answer was much closer. Perhaps what they should do is build a great army, conquer French territory, embrace Cosmopolitan culture and proclaim themselves the new France. That certainly was one wild idea. He might give it some more thought later.

Last edited:
Sorry, guys, I had a load of unexpected things to do today, Update Super duper promised tomorrow. And since i broke this promise, all bribes i have recievd will be returned and (expected) back when update is posted:p

Sorry, guys, I had a load of unexpected things to do today, Update Super duper promised tomorrow. And since i broke this promise, all bribes i have recievd will be returned and (expected) back when update is posted:p

More important things than this AAR, fetch the picthforks and torches boys.

Mini update:

This isin't a full chapter today, just a mini update of whats going on.

First things first is my first national idea which is National bank, seeing as we like money, we need a special building dedicated to it, we would call it a temple, but apperantly money isin't divine.........pft...........what do they know?
genoaaarfirstnationalid.jpg

And we also have a slider change, I'm thinking of Centralization, and pray to gold I only get a stability hit

YES!
genoaaarsliderchange.jpg

And I buy of some rebels
genoaaarbuyingoffrebels.jpg

and some rebels rise in Tunis
genoaaarsomerebelsintun.jpg

2 elections passed and not much happend (i kept the current buy, Prospero I think it is)

and Tunis Converted, so all's good.
genoaaartunisconverted.jpg

I hope this mini update is useful and i wanted to jump further ahead while planning things, and i have a plan to set in motion for a Chapter update tomorrow. Nothing big, but something you guys should like.