+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst WritAAR: A Semi-Interactive AAR about how much I like other peoples money

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Sorry for any news or updates, I have been EXTREMLY busy. I WILL update as soon as i get a chance.

Don't eat me please.
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Genoa- Done.................for now
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Boris ze Spider View Post
    OM NOM NOM

Too late.
    Can I has the blood?

Give me the bones, I have some dogs who might like them!
    "I have narrowed your choices down to five unthinkable options. Each will cause untold misery-"
    "I pick number three!"
    "You don't even want to read them first?"
    "I was elected to lead, not to read... Number three!"
    The Simpsons movie

The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Chapter 6: The big face palm

Chapter 6: The big face palm

OS its update time, don't be mad at me, but I forgot to take pics while playing for a few years (read 5 years). Anyway, I updated to teh newest beta patch, and the game world has reacted.........well........................Lets say the Goldne Horde is on its way to Thrace. England losty a war to France, Castille, and Brittany. And i took Tripolli (Castille took Cyrencia so teh Mamlukes won't bother me).

So as of now here is the beautiful map of Genoese Africa

Now the world

First, that is Scotland invading Iceland, and look at the hoard, and Montenegro owns Albania and Zeta. France is eating Burgundy. And look at England too.

Okay, now back to the game.

I need Tangirs from Morocco so I can start Colonizing, so I will need to build up my navy. That is my goal for the next 20 years. Will post interesting things that happen in that time span.

And i completely forgot to take pics, well here's what happend, war with Algiers (I had a core on Constantine), War with Venice (I gained nothing, but got a huge prestige hit because I siezed no territory ) war with Naples (nothing happend at all) and my COT value dropped like a rock.

But here's the world in 1447 (3 years untill Tunisia cores ).

Sorry for this bad update, I will do better tomorrow.

EDIT: Oh, and I vasalized Savoy!
    Last edited by lordreaven448; 12-03-2011 at 23:31. Reason: forgot something
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

how dd the patch effect your economy?
    It gave me a small boost (due to my small navy) but all in all it didn't really effect me. I'f been stuck minting (I suck at economics)for a few years so its at 6.8 now. But once Tunisia cores I should be good.
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I have a vision of you controlling the entire Mediterranean coastline.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Europa Universalis: Rome500k club

Blog Entries
    I have a vision of world conquest.
    Getting back from EUIII is hard.
    __________________________________________________ _______

The Shipping Guild applauds the Doge for the nice expansion in the Mediterranean. However, we need more boats to defend our honest merchant ships from those evil pirates. The Guild would be very pleased if the Doge accepted our requests

England seems doomed in every DW game, unless it's player controlled.
    "I have narrowed your choices down to five unthinkable options. Each will cause untold misery-"
    "I pick number three!"
    The Simpsons movie

Ruler of Somewhere else Thandros's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

In a Secret Underground Bunker 50km beneath the Earth's surface
    Thandros walked in "I hear your having Ideas about how well we could do well do you want to hear my idea. I think you'll create a inter galactic empire before it collapses in the face a rebellion which ruins a large part of your forces in the Isstvan when on attacking you are ambushed and destroyed by forces you thought were loyal. It's highly unlikely but it's a better fate then being killed by small green men on huge spiders casting your empire into ruin." Thandros then walked out again

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

The Genoese Guild of Legitimate Businessmen are displeased with the outcome of these "wars." It would be seemly for a more "assertive" Doge to be elected.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
    -George Orwell

Oh, and I also forgot to mention that I had to give up Siena. I got the Formal request event, and the Emperor and I didn't have the best relations. But I have plan for Italy...........or not.

EDIT: Oh, and When I save when an election pops up it and when I exit, it seems to auto pic the winner for me. So we may not have votes for a while, but I'll try to work it in. And no update today, I have a date with the game World of Tanks!
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

Treason! The computer made a coup! He dissolved the Council and now rules the country!
    We must fight back
    "I pick number three!"
    The Simpsons movie

Chapter 7: As the years go by..........

Chapter 7: As the years go by............

So here we are again. Me playing and you reading...........Well, I'll be honest I was hurpa derping when I wrote the last chapter. See, here was what my brain looked like

Any ways, so I started by waiting for about 3 years then Tunisia cored, w00t.

And in an election NO ONE knew about, Filippo Pico became the ruler of the merchant Republic. He was a BRILLIANT Military tactician and he is silver tounged enough to convince another merchant that he could fly (Hint, he was lying).

After Algiers left our trade league which was a requirement from our peace deal from our last war, Genoese troops marched into Algiers and annexed the country.

And I'll leave you with this w00t.......***** moment

I'll take a the inflation hit, as I can't even imagien paying back the loan required for it.
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

So how's the economy after the cores?
    And I hope that Filippo will control the pope wisely...
    "I pick number three!"
    The Simpsons movie

Quote Originally Posted by Ygor View Post
    So how's the economy after the cores?
    And I hope that Filippo will control the pope wisely...
    Getting better, but Inflation is slowy rising. I may start defunding my army for a while, as teh Only war that I could really dragged into is a war with Morocco. And I'm using my money to convert Tunisia to get me more money. I may get a tolerance National Idea so I don't have to convert people so many people when I start colonizing.
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

I would definitely defund the army, i fell out of my chair after the first pic.
    Out of fear? Laughing? TELl ME!
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast