+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kings' Crusade: Arabian Knights

Sergeant

Kings' Crusade: Arabian Knights

Just noticed this showed up on Metacritic: http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/th...arabian-nights

Apparently an expansion for the original game. First time hearing about it. Any other info available?

Oh, oh and btw why was "Lionheart" dropped from the name?

EDIT: Also found this
    Real Time Strategy/RPG - Developed by Neocore Games, Arabian Nights is an expansion for its relatively successful 'Kings' Crusade' released in October 2010.

The expansion places players between the years of 1189-1192, calling upon warriors to enter the heart of the battle in one of the most vicious wars of all time. Play as either Richard the Lionheart, the great English king and legendary warrior, set to invade and take back the treasured Holy Land once and for all, or as the first Sultan of Egypt and Syria, the chivalrous Saladin who defends Jerusalem, patiently waiting and preparing his people for the oncoming invasion.

The Kings’ Crusade invites players to rewrite history through controlling and upgrading leaders and their armies, guiding various historical factions through political events, collecting relics, and unlocking new content in a feature-rich campaign set to take on the strategy genre by force.
    From: http://nothingbutpcgaming.com/upcomi...arabian-nights
    and apparently with a release date of Feb 8. Instead we've got the crash-fixing patch on Feb 8. I see deadlines ahead
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo, E8400 (3.00 Ghz stock), oc'ed to 3.6 Ghz.
    Motherboard: Asus P5Q3-Deluxe, integrated LAN and integrated Sound (SoundMAX)
    Video: Nvidia GTX 260 (resolution 1980x1080)
    Ram: Patriot (Extreme Performance) PC3-10666, 4x2GB

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasHearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IILead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Semper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

See here.

Sergeant

deleted
    Last edited by ch0pper; 09-02-2011 at 15:53.

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasHearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IILead and GoldThe Kings Crusade

Crusader Kings 2 is not our game - it's a game of the internal development team of Paradox Interactive a sequel to the first Crusader Kings game.

Our game is called "The Kings' Crusade" I know it's a bit confusing - when we announced The Kings' Crusade everybody thought it's CK2, now that Paradox announced CK2 indeed, people start to think it's our game

Tricky one.

EDIT: OK, it's not fair that you delete the post I'm just answering. Shall I delete our posts then?

Sergeant

Hehe, You're right and I got tricked. I thought it was your game. Deleted my initial comments too
    Thanks for the quick replies though. Cheers!

EDIT: Fair enough. You can delete these later posts. It was just a misunderstanding. A funny one though because we're ninja-posting each other

Funny indeed

Maybe it's better if I don't delete these in case some people come to the same conclusion. And I like ninja-posting

Quote Originally Posted by Neocore_Kate View Post
    See here.
    the news said, the expansion arrives at february 8th, today we have the 11th and i still don't see the expansion avaiable at Steam or other platforms
    is the news wrong or is there a delay?

To set the release date is up to the publisher - maybe some Paradox ppl can share some news about it here?

Hi,

as you can see there's been a bit of a delay in the release, but it should be made available soon.

/Mattias
    - Strategy is our game -

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias Lilja View Post
    Hi,

as you can see there's been a bit of a delay in the release, but it should be made available soon.

/Mattias
    "soon" is very vague - could be today or next month
    a little more specific would be nice and which platform get it first?

i don't understand what causes the delay!?
    obviously the DLC is finished but its not published, why?

and now its already march and still no Arabian Knights ...
    is "soon" the swedish word for very long?

This is relevant to my interests.

now its april and still no Arabian Knights
    very interesting release policy Paradox - to withhold a finished product for months ...

First Lieutenant nibelungvalesti's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2

this is pretty strange.

Shame on it Paradox! Even we don't recieve any answer from you. If you cancelled DLC, just write it here.

Absolute radio silence, this is weird really.

The Arabian Nights DLC is coming for sure, it was just slow goings testing it on our end. Sorry to leave you guys hanging with no update.

We are now happy with it and are looking for a good release window, Paradox has a lot of stuff coming out and we need to time it all. I will avoid the word "soon", instead saying you will hear from us when a release date is set.

/M
    Last edited by Mattias Lilja; 03-05-2011 at 13:19.
    - Strategy is our game -

2 months later - still no DLC
    funny ^^

Now on Steam

Edit: but apparently only on Steam, Gamer's Gate doesn't list it.
    Last edited by RobAK801; 28-07-2011 at 02:08.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast