• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2010
I don't ask for much in life. I'm usually a giver. But, I just can't wait another year to play this game. So, I'm formally asking, begging, groveling, pleading and did I say BEGGING for a chance to be one of the beta test members. :D I will be forever grateful and will sing the songs of praise of Paradox to the four earths edges or as close as I can get to them on a round surface. :p

I predict that this thread will be closed. Please refer to the stickied thread "Forum Rules," Chapter 1, Verse 2. ;)

I do feel sorry for our poor dedicated moderator sometimes.

Considering Vicky and DW's releases I wasn't aware we had a beta tester group so much as we had people who play the game months early and don't report obvious issues.

But I guess that's what you're looking for.

Considering Vicky and DW's releases I wasn't aware we had a beta tester group so much as we had people who play the game months early and don't report obvious issues.

Actually we had hard-working groups for both that reported 100s of issues, thanks for the troll though!

Status
Not open for further replies.