+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brotherhood of Butter-Yellow - a Kaiserreich AAR

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

Brotherhood of Butter-Yellow - a Kaiserreich AAR

Hello everyone and welcome to my new aar.
    I will play as Croatia in Kaiserreich.
    Sorry for any language mistakes.

--------------

PROLOGUE

January 1, 1936, on top of highest building in Zagreb.

Head of State, Alojzije Stepinac: What a beautiful view! Don't you think Vlad?

Head of Government, Vladimir Laxa: *cough* Why have you... *cough* Brought me... *cough* Here...
    *cough* Mister President? *talking to himself* Those stairs almost killed me.

Stepinac: *rises his telescope* Do you know what color our nation has?

Laxa: It's butter-yellow, why?

Stepinac: Yes, we need to paint the world with that color! *passes telescope to Laxa* Take a look dear Vlad.

Laxa: Your plans for world expans...

Stepinac: Just take a look!

Laxa: Uhmm, Yes Mister President. What should I see?

Stepinac: As you know we can't beat the world on our own.
    We need to expand and connect with our brothers around the world!

Laxa: Brothers? We don't have any brothers out there...

Stepinac: Look to the north!

*Laxa rises telescope*

Stepinac: Up there to the north! Do you see?

Laxa: Uhmm, no Sir.

Stepinac: *talking to himself* Moron...

Laxa: Ahhh, yes I see! They have the same color as we have!

Stepinac: Finally... Dear Vlad, we need to connect with them and then dominate the world!

Laxa: But they are so small, smaller than we are... Oh and they washed out their eagle.
    Why would they? Everyone have black eagles...

Stepinac: Quit mumbling Vlad. We need more brothers. Look to the west.

*Laxa turns around*

Laxa: I don't see...

Stepinac: Down below France...

Laxa: Oh, Yes! They are so BIG! Wait, their name... Hahaha! When you repeat quickly "painS"...

Stepinac: *sigh* This world domination will be harder than I thought. Now Vlad, look to the east.

Laxa: Wow! Huge mountain! I think it's Evere...

Stepinac: Look closer, not that far away!

Laxa: Yes, I see. They are big too!
    Wait, wasn't those three hundred Persians defeating thousands of Greek nations?

Stepinac: Doesn't matter. We need them too.

Laxa: Haha, I see a guy next to the well. He is shouting something. Something like "THIS IS..."

Stepinac: *standing on a staircase* Vlad! Come down, we need to do some war preparations.

Laxa: Of course Mr. President! I'm coming! *talking to himself* This guy near the well... He looked like... MADNESS!

El Presidente of Tropico & etc Ivir Baggins's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Congratulations on making the first ever Croatia AAR!
    "Moab is my washpot, and over Edom shall I cast out my shoe." - Psalm 108:9

I have a YouTube channel!

EPISODE 1

January 1, 1936, Secret Vault deep under the Zagreb.

Stepinac: Gentlemen, generals, we have gathered here to consult our future strategy.
    Vlad, bring the map.

Laxa: Yes sir. Here are the maps you requested. Map of Croatia:

Map of Poland:

Map of Spain:

And here is map of Persia:

Stepinac: Thank you Vlad. Gentlemen, as you can see, we have a common thing. Our national color.
    The Holy Butter-Yellow! We need to expand, connect and rule the world!

Chief of Staff, general Fedor Dragojlov: With all respect Sir, do you suggest open conflict with every neighbour?

Stepinac: Not all at one time. But we must be prepared for Hungary and eventually Austria.

Chief of the Army, general Friedrich Navratil: How can we conquer them all with only 3 militia divisions?

Stepinac: We can't. Minister Kvaternik, please release those soldiers to their homes and order new equipment for our future army.

Armaments Minister, Dido Kvaternik: Yes Sir!

Minister of Security, Vilko Pecnikar: This is insane, you all are insane! I'm not going to cooperate with you!

Stepinac: As you wish. Guards! Throw this man into worst prison possible!

Pecnikar: You can't! I AM... *sound of cracking skull*

*Everyone in the room went gravely silent*

Stepinac: Well done general Navratil! I see you are loyal to our cause.

Navratil: *hiding his silenced pistol* We must erase any problems if we want to success.

Stepinac: Indeed. Vlad, call for Viktor Vida. He will be our new Minister of Security.

Laxa: Yes, right away Sir.

Stepinac: So, gentlemen, our first enemy will be Serbia. I await for your war plans. You have time till next meeting. Dismissed!

50 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Subscribed! This will be interesting.

I'm sorry to say this but there is a new sheriff in town - Darkest Hour - so I think I'll move there. For now this AAR is on hold.

50 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Why not play Croatia in DH-KR?

American Union State President SovietAmerika's Avatar
    Victoria 2

This will be a tasty AAR!

+ Reply to Thread