[Feature Request] Dropin/Dropout Seamless Coop

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jan 29, 2011
Heya, the main reason I bring this up is that it's a great game, but my internet bites as do a lot of my friends and we cannot relocate (Before that's brought up), and we cannot get a different ISP.

With that in mind.. a straight question to the devs, would there be any chance in the future to have drop in/drop out seamless coop? It sucks disconnecting from a game due to packet loss issues or a straight disconnect and being forced to have them remake the lobby to get back in.

Not only would it be a great addition, it would make it so games are never empty and there would be more options to join games in the browser. A lot of games have this nowadays so I thought I would bring it up,

Let me know! Thanks a bunch!

Well, I figured since the game has a checkpoint system, that if you join a game you should be dead until the next checkpoint or until everyone dies; where you are revived. That way it's a fair system that works..