• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
now this is funny. i was told they will escalate inquiry to "software and development" team. may be it is still in the process, or may be they just brush people of when contacted online....

Ya I know what you mean... This guy seemed like he was going to do something though, so hopefully he does. Also, like I said, I mentioned to him that others have called and he said he wouldn't have chosen the action the others did to escalate it. Time will tell.

Ya I know what you mean... This guy seemed like he was going to do something though, so hopefully he does. Also, like I said, I mentioned to him that others have called and he said he wouldn't have chosen the action the others did to escalate it. Time will tell.
hopefully it wil be resolved soon... like tomorrow :rolleyes:
we'll see, at least we should get the dlc at the end, even with delay )

To get the DLC:

If you bought it from Steam, you will have it downloaded and fixed automatically, you just start up the game -> Start a game lobby -> then, at same place where you change color of your wizard, go there and hover mouse over the wizard and you will see that you can change display.

If you didnt buy it from steam:

You have to register the DLC Code as a game in steam, after thats done, do as i wrote above.

Haha, I too am mostly concerned with the hat.

Just talked to Amazon (for the third time). They have a follow up call scheduled for February 6th and apparently the rep I spoke with at Amazon (call #2) is researching the issue in the meantime. I'm impressed with the dedication of at least that one guy. I suppose we'll see what happens...

Haha, I too am mostly concerned with the hat.

Just talked to Amazon (for the third time). They have a follow up call scheduled for February 6th and apparently the rep I spoke with at Amazon (call #2) is researching the issue in the meantime. I'm impressed with the dedication of at least that one guy. I suppose we'll see what happens...
I got an e-mail saying they are researching.... but Feb 6 ?! that's too long.... just read any news or contact steam... can be done in an hour... I think they just buying time to fix everything, so they can tell - "yea, we fixed it." Or "go to hell" ) basically bureaucracy

it's a bug if you can't equip it. i bought mine of a random swedish site, when it was released.. and in game i could click left and right but it did not equip the hat. i thought i just diddn't get it.. but when this guy on the steam forum released a download fix .. i noticed that i already had the wizard_hat.xnb in my game folder, but that it just never showed up in game..

it's a bug if you can't equip it. i bought mine of a random swedish site, when it was released.. and in game i could click left and right but it did not equip the hat. i thought i just diddn't get it.. but when this guy on the steam forum released a download fix .. i noticed that i already had the wizard_hat.xnb in my game folder, but that it just never showed up in game..

All versions of the game have the model installed obviously, otherwise you would not be able to see a friend wearing it. The dlc is just to allow you to wear it.

Hello everyone. I see some of you haven't gotten answers from Amazon/Green Man yet. I'm emailing them both right now. I'll keep you posted. Since it's Friday I probably won't get an answer till monday. If I don't get some satisfactory answers from them on Monday, I'll work on getting you guys some DLC codes. Sorry about all this.

_Andrew

Were we supposed to get the DLC with the Green Man Gaming purchase? Because I didn't, and neither did 2 of my friends that bought it from there (all before the 31st). I assumed it just wasn't included.

Were we supposed to get the DLC with the Green Man Gaming purchase? Because I didn't, and neither did 2 of my friends that bought it from there (all before the 31st). I assumed it just wasn't included.

It definitly should have been included. I know we provided them the codes. I just sent them an email about it.

Did any one on here buy from Green Man and get a DLC code? Don't worry well get this squared away.