• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GreenManGaming; said:
I suspect that in this case the customers haven't checked their email we sent them after purchasing the product. This email contains the customers Steam activation key. This type of complaint is the second most typical customer complaint we have and is unique to products that are only available via Steam. Please feel free to forward the details of any such customers and we will cross reference with our records and walk them through the process.

Morning Wizards. This is the email I got from Green Man. Probably not the most helpful becomes I'm sure you guys checked your emails. Right? :)
So here is my proposed solution. Private Message me the email you used to buy the Game on Green Man and I'll forward it a long to my contacts. If they don't resolve the issue with you, I will get you a new key. Sorry about this mix up kind folks.

Morning Wizards. This is the email I got from Green Man. Probably not the most helpful becomes I'm sure you guys checked your emails. Right? :)
So here is my proposed solution. Private Message me the email you used to buy the Game on Green Man and I'll forward it a long to my contacts. If they don't resolve the issue with you, I will get you a new key. Sorry about this mix up kind folks.

i assume amazon didn't bother to reply yet?

Morning Wizards # 2. Here is the response from Amazon.
We are running a script now that will insert the code into the software library of the customer who bought the game between 1/25 and 1/31. Once that script has run, we will be sending out a bulk email to the affected customers.
Boom. That one is a little more helpful although I'm not sure when exactly you will get your code. Keep me posted an I'll keep bothering them. Also if it turns out you don't get your code let me know and we'll fix it.

Morning Wizards # 2. Here is the response from Amazon. Boom. That one is a little more helpful although I'm not sure when exactly you will get your code. Keep me posted an I'll keep bothering them. Also if it turns out you don't get your code let me know and we'll fix it.
YEeey, they already have it up on the web site, didn't get e-mail thoug, and it woorks!! ) Thank, you! I'm surprised at how differently they treat people!
p.s. The hat is sexy! :D

Morning Wizards # 2. Here is the response from Amazon. Boom. That one is a little more helpful although I'm not sure when exactly you will get your code. Keep me posted an I'll keep bothering them. Also if it turns out you don't get your code let me know and we'll fix it.

No Amazon kit for me yet; no mass email either obviously. I'll give it a day or two and see what comes through.