+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No Survival Kit

Quote Originally Posted by sgrey View Post
    now this is funny. i was told they will escalate inquiry to "software and development" team. may be it is still in the process, or may be they just brush people of when contacted online....
    Ya I know what you mean... This guy seemed like he was going to do something though, so hopefully he does. Also, like I said, I mentioned to him that others have called and he said he wouldn't have chosen the action the others did to escalate it. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Talleifer View Post
    Ya I know what you mean... This guy seemed like he was going to do something though, so hopefully he does. Also, like I said, I mentioned to him that others have called and he said he wouldn't have chosen the action the others did to escalate it. Time will tell.
    hopefully it wil be resolved soon... like tomorrow
    we'll see, at least we should get the dlc at the end, even with delay )

hopefully it wil be resolved soon... like tomorrow
    we'll see, at least we should get the dlc at the end, even with delay )
    Hehe.. ya. To be honest I don't care much about the spell or the staff and sword... mostly, I just want the option to wear the wizard hat! Yes.. asthetics mean a lot to me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Talleifer View Post
    Hehe.. ya. To be honest I don't care much about the spell or the staff and sword... mostly, I just want the option to wear the wizard hat! Yes.. asthetics mean a lot to me :P
    I want the hat too, it looks wizardish

To get the DLC:

If you bought it from Steam, you will have it downloaded and fixed automatically, you just start up the game -> Start a game lobby -> then, at same place where you change color of your wizard, go there and hover mouse over the wizard and you will see that you can change display.

If you didnt buy it from steam:

You have to register the DLC Code as a game in steam, after thats done, do as i wrote above.
    “Hey dudes thanks, for rescuing me. Let's go for a burger....Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!” - Bad Dudes

Haha, I too am mostly concerned with the hat.

Just talked to Amazon (for the third time). They have a follow up call scheduled for February 6th and apparently the rep I spoke with at Amazon (call #2) is researching the issue in the meantime. I'm impressed with the dedication of at least that one guy. I suppose we'll see what happens...

Quote Originally Posted by ChargingPaladin View Post
    Haha, I too am mostly concerned with the hat.

Just talked to Amazon (for the third time). They have a follow up call scheduled for February 6th and apparently the rep I spoke with at Amazon (call #2) is researching the issue in the meantime. I'm impressed with the dedication of at least that one guy. I suppose we'll see what happens...
    I got an e-mail saying they are researching.... but Feb 6 ?! that's too long.... just read any news or contact steam... can be done in an hour... I think they just buying time to fix everything, so they can tell - "yea, we fixed it." Or "go to hell" ) basically bureaucracy

so.... anyone got any result yet? I haven't....

ok, I just got a response. They told me basically go to hell. Yep. They just phrased it as "we don't have the codes because steam issues them. go ask steam"

If you bought them over a store, the store has to deliver the stuff. It's not your problem at all seen from the law site.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayun View Post
    If you bought them over a store, the store has to deliver the stuff. It's not your problem at all seen from the law site.
    exactly. Their saying it's not their problem also since you get the key through steam. I actually expected something like that...

Magicka

it's a bug if you can't equip it. i bought mine of a random swedish site, when it was released.. and in game i could click left and right but it did not equip the hat. i thought i just diddn't get it.. but when this guy on the steam forum released a download fix .. i noticed that i already had the wizard_hat.xnb in my game folder, but that it just never showed up in game..

Quote Originally Posted by LuuKen View Post
    it's a bug if you can't equip it. i bought mine of a random swedish site, when it was released.. and in game i could click left and right but it did not equip the hat. i thought i just diddn't get it.. but when this guy on the steam forum released a download fix .. i noticed that i already had the wizard_hat.xnb in my game folder, but that it just never showed up in game..
    All versions of the game have the model installed obviously, otherwise you would not be able to see a friend wearing it. The dlc is just to allow you to wear it.

Magicka

Quote Originally Posted by Maginor View Post
    All versions of the game have the model installed obviously, otherwise you would not be able to see a friend wearing it. The dlc is just to allow you to wear it.
    yes but if you're not supose to be able to equip it you shouldn't even be able to click right or left

I want the hat too, it looks wizardish
    yea i want it too >/_\< its really cool

ok, I just got a response. They told me basically go to hell. Yep. They just phrased it as "we don't have the codes because steam issues them. go ask steam"
    Wow really? Screw amazon... Hope paradox reconsiders any dealings with them in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger0 View Post
    Wow really? Screw amazon... Hope paradox reconsiders any dealings with them in the future.
    Yes, I don't think I'm gonna buy from them again. I contacted steam, but no response yet. I will also write a complaint to amazon, but it probably not gonna matter anyway.

Hello everyone. I see some of you haven't gotten answers from Amazon/Green Man yet. I'm emailing them both right now. I'll keep you posted. Since it's Friday I probably won't get an answer till monday. If I don't get some satisfactory answers from them on Monday, I'll work on getting you guys some DLC codes. Sorry about all this.

_Andrew

Were we supposed to get the DLC with the Green Man Gaming purchase? Because I didn't, and neither did 2 of my friends that bought it from there (all before the 31st). I assumed it just wasn't included.

Quote Originally Posted by PQED View Post
    Were we supposed to get the DLC with the Green Man Gaming purchase? Because I didn't, and neither did 2 of my friends that bought it from there (all before the 31st). I assumed it just wasn't included.
    It definitly should have been included. I know we provided them the codes. I just sent them an email about it.

Did any one on here buy from Green Man and get a DLC code? Don't worry well get this squared away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast