• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since i have nothing else to do, lets update again shall we? When i last left you, a horrible string of bad events caused my country to collapse. And i'm certain i'm no more, but real men (read: Pope's) fight to the last.

So my first act at reforming and fixing myself is to change my Culture to Umbrian.
avinonaarneardetah.jpg

After losing my Core on Avignon, and 2 uninteresting years later, a coment is sighted and Best Pope is qouted as saying this when the matter is brought to his attention: "Stop looking at the **************** SKY!".
avignonaarcomentsighted.jpg

And its over, Castille is after me now, but All of Italy is helping me. So I may live, i doubt it (and shame too, i just got my economy back on track). But we shall hold Rome Untill we DIE!!!!!!!!:cool:
avignonaartheend.jpg

And the domino effect begins (we defeated a Castilian army, but i'm sure more are on their way).
avignonaardominoeffect.jpg

avignonaardominoeffect2.jpg

Friends, what are they good for?
avignonaardominoeffect3.jpg

Here is the world (ie, Europe, i'll put a pic of asia after) Before my annexation.
avignonaartheworldonann.jpg

avignonaarannexation.jpg

Just a heads up, this aar may not have succeded, but my goal is to entertain you, so i don't care if I win or lose. I hope you all enjoyed it. Feel free to discuss this with me, here, I will always check for new posts. And maybe the next "Worst WritAAR" will will have a poll on which nation a play (and ith my track record, nose dive the country into the ground). Though Personally, I would like to play Genoa (never played them) or The Mamlukes (never played). But i'll let you decide (maybe:D).

Last edited:
Best Pope is qouted as saying this when the matter is brought to his attention: "Stop looking at the **************** SKY!".

I'd say that one major difference between the ordinary Pope and Best Pope is the language they use. :D

I'm glad that you took it to the end. And your planned future AAR nations sound interesting to me. :)

The language is a rare dialect of Latin called "Swearing". Only true Popes know how to speak it. Castille DoWing me was actually a suprise. And I was pretty sure I would recover once my econemoy got back on track (Genoa was Rich, RICH I tell you!).

It's a pity. You lost everything but honour. So you still have a chance!

I'll look after your new AAR :D

Thank you, I'm either going to do a Genoa Or Mamluke one, or have you guys vote for the next one (I'm having a blast as Genoa, still difficult, But I like money:D).

I liked it, it's a good read.

I thought Avignon would always be subjugated and later annexed by France, but I guess you can avoid it.

I liked it, it's a good read.

I thought Avignon would always be subjugated and later annexed by France, but I guess you can avoid it.

That you can. Though I got Unlucky with the rebellions. Another Idea I had was to try to support revolts in France and try to weaken them. But It was too risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.