• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you sneak into kids' rooms and grape them in the mouth?
No.........................*shifty eyes*.................Hey bard, do you like popsicles? Why don't you come on down to the celler, I got a whole freezer full of popsicles.:D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: But i do play Spy alot in TF2, so i was tempted to name my Knife the "Back Graper".

No.........................*shifty eyes*.................Hey bard, do you like popsicles? Why don't you come on down to the celler, I got a whole freezer full of popsicles.:D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: But i do play Spy alot in TF2, so i was tempted to name my Knife the "Back Graper".

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No we want you to stop this hilarious AAR and instead start a Kiss tribute band.

.......SARCASM :D

Excellent, i was planning to ignore you guys this time:rofl:, but i will continue, i may update today if i have time (wil be short update). Oh, and my Next AAR i will let you guys choose my nation. I'm going to set up a goal so we know when this one is done. So give me suggestions on what my "win" goal is. I think taking out France is a good one.

HRE dismanteled and as many heretics burned as you can fit in the incinerators.
(HOLY ROMAN Empire? Obviously double heretical.)

HRE dismanteled and as many heretics burned as you can fit in the incinerators.
(HOLY ROMAN Empire? Obviously double heretical.)

I like that war goal, since they are allied with the Pope too. So my goal the entire AAR now is to dismantle the HRE. Thanks Beowolf, your vote will be worth 2 votes come next AAR.

Please continue!
I want to see Avignon kick some ass :D

Please continue!
I want to see Avignon kick some ass :D

I will continue, i'll write the update tomorrow before I play some minecraft.

Just Remeber, My goal is to Burn heretics, and dismatle the HRE, so i will switch my religion to reformed (has a nicer symbol).

Disturbing post is disturbing. Let's not... do that. Ever.

Haha, your explanation is so good that it's entirely okay. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.