Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst WritAAR: What would the Anti Pope do?

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireSemper FiMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by lordreaven448 View Post
    *looks at Boris* I wouldn't be saying that if i where a spider
    Shall I call the inquisition Lord BestPope?
    PREPARE....THE COMFY CHAIR!!!! (dum-dum-dum)

We'll get a confession out of him in no time at all MyLord!
    "There are no limits to what science can explore."

-Ernest Solvay, Belgian Chemist

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf1990 View Post
    shall i call the inquisition lord bestpope?
    Prepare....the comfy chair!!!! (dum-dum-dum)

we'll get a confession out of him in no time at all mylord!
    ..................The...........the comfy Chair? Only heretics desrve such fate.....................oh wait...he is a heretic. Bring Him the evening paper and a cup of tea aswell
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Genoa- Done.................for now
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireSemper FiMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

..................The...........the comfy Chair? Only heretics desrve such fate.....................oh wait...he is a heretic. Bring Him the evening paper and a cup of tea aswell
    Wow, don't you think that's a little harsh?
    EHM, I MEAN

Yes SIR, Right away SIR! Praise the only real Pope SIR!
    Runs of to the dungeons
    "There are no limits to what science can explore."

-Ernest Solvay, Belgian Chemist

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1990 View Post
    Wow, don't you think that's a little harsh?
    EHM, I MEAN

Yes SIR, Right away SIR! Praise the only real Pope SIR!
    Runs of to the dungeons
    Adn afterwards, send him to the Sea Side Villa outside of Roma, where he will receive the punishment of having to eat good food, and drinking wine! That will make him think twice of Blasphamy!
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Adn afterwards, send him to the Sea Side Villa outside of Roma, where he will receive the punishment of having to eat good food, and drinking wine! That will make him think twice of Blasphamy!
    Also having meeting with nice girls will be helpfull to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Also having meeting with nice girls will be helpfull to do it.
    Yes, All super model quality. heretics are punished to teh full extent here in Rome.
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection

Heretics...
    I was Sir blsteen, Knight of the Eastern West... in :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR:

I was FOTW 11/25/09 and 9/12/10

Sorry, no update today. I've been playing Monday Night Combat with a buddy of mine most of the day, then i'm going to sit down and play a HoI 3 game of just industrializing. I will probebly update tomorrow.
    Last edited by lordreaven448; 29-01-2011 at 10:36.
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

Oh, that's exactly what the anti-pope would do, track down the impostor(s)
    but methinks you'll need to annex every theocracy in europe in order to be the only pope on earth

Looking forward to more

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Hmmm... Goal. Take out France, become France, take out the other pope and become the pope. Does that sound good?

EDIT: And by the way. Blackadder is indeed the best in comedy ever made and I recognized that first quote straight away.
    It's spelled you, not u.

El Presidente of Tropico & etc Ivir Baggins's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Can we see a mega Avignom, please?
    "Moab is my washpot, and over Edom shall I cast out my shoe." - Psalm 108:9

I have a YouTube channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivir Baggins View Post
    Can we see a mega Avignom, please?
    Only if you declare Avignon Best Pope.
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

El Presidente of Tropico & etc Ivir Baggins's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

So we have Best Pope & Worst Pope now?
    "Moab is my washpot, and over Edom shall I cast out my shoe." - Psalm 108:9

I have a YouTube channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivir Baggins View Post
    So we have Best Pope & Worst Pope now?
    Yup, and Avignon Pope is Best Pope!
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

Not the King of Prussia Legendary Bard's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionSemper FiVictoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k club

lordreaven, I desperately need some mooooooore. D:

I'm loving this one.

"And no, we don't endorse genocide." ~ Captain Gars

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Bard View Post
    lordreaven, I desperately need some mooooooore. D:

I'm loving this one.
    I wanted to update today, but my internet was Painfully slow most of the day. So I promise an Update tomorrow, or I will renounce the Title "Best Pope".
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

or I will renounce the Title "Best Pope".
    Whoa! You're playing with fire here.
    Read my Cuzco MEIOU AAR Children of the Sun! (ongoing)
    AARland Choice AwAARd: EU Gameplay Q1 & Q2 2011, Weekly AAR Showcase 17-10-2010,

Follow Gentlemen in Germany - a Brunswick AAR! (ongoing)

Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR (ongoing)

WritAAR of the Week 24-5-2011, Fan of the Week 3-12-2009 & 15-1-2012
    Speed - A Castille (mini-?)AAR (finished)
    Took part in the HT Succession Game (finished)

Well, as of right now, I will have to wait while (hopefully) Castille and England Ravage France. As of right now France has the advantage in the war. So while waiting.....
    $#&&^%@%^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is unexpected, that means Naples may be planning to attack me. That means i may lose Rome and Romagna. Which will bring us to square one. So i need a back up plan quickly. So what i may do is attack France when they are sufficiently weakend. Since they are not part of the HRE i won't have to worry about the Emperor beating on my skull.

Well, my worst fears seem to be happening. I just recieved a warning from Naples.

Well, its time to save my army from this threat by retreating to Avignon, as i will not be able to beat naples in a war, even with Tuscany on my side.

Luck seems to be on my side (or should i say missions?) It seems France is destined to be Best Popes Lands, not Italy.

Wow...........................I don't think anyone saw this coming

All Hail Clemens VIII! All Hail the Rightful Pope (and some stability loss )

Gezz, whats with all the inheretances this year?

And it seems Worst Pope picked a fight with Burgundy, theres an old saying: "An enemy of an enemy is my friend, so burn both for heresy)

Fast forwarding a year, nothing really happend for me (I can now build Constanbles), France beat Castille into submission (looks like they white peaced) after Aragon and Portugal started to have their way with Castille.

Strangely Naples haven't attacked me yet, so i may still have a chance, once Rome Cores I'm going to "enlighten" Tunisia And bring Popey Goodness with me.
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

Not the King of Prussia Legendary Bard's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionSemper FiVictoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k club

Wow...........................I don't think anyone saw this coming

England is going to get graped.

"And no, we don't endorse genocide." ~ Captain Gars

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast