• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Feedback before sleep​

Dogia Unfortunately, I have to put off any sort of Greek activities since the Ottomans took every province except for my other one's over. Luckily though, Italy was ripe for the taking, as you shall see in my next few updates

ottomans hard??? Don't fuckin kiddin me...

Ottomans are piece of cake compared to any netherland nation.

I guess it changes from one game to another. The first decades were hard as the Timourids didn't want to end the war and several christian nations allied with Vencie declare war simultaneously. Once I finished everybody, it was easy.

On the other hand, I found my Brabant game pretty easy, so... :wacko:

Update 3: Begin the advance on Italy!​

Alright, so after the excellent war with Milan, not too much happens for a yearish beyond having to sell back one of Milan's provinces since I was actually GAINING infamy from having too much "unlawful" Empire territory. Of course, later on I would botch it up and accidentally leave the Empire, and over a 100 years later in my game I still haven't rejoined >_<

Anyways, a few months later my leader dies and I have to get a new one. He's alright

EU3_137.jpg

After that, the Papal State accepts my alliance offer, so we're back to being buddies! :)

EU3_138.jpg

1 year later, I DOW on Aquilea since they are helping out Naples against the Papal State, so I get an alliance CB on them. Of course, Naples also joins in :p

EU3_140.jpg

I manage to eliminate the Napalian fleet(it was rather pitiful) within a couple of months

EU3_142.jpg

A couple of months later Naples takes one of Papal's territories, makes them end Siena's vassalization, pay some ducats, and release Urbino, leaving them with only Roma left.

EU3_143.jpg

In revenge, I hit a large stack of demoralized Aquilean and Napalian forces after they finished sieging Firenze and beat back any counter attack

EU3_144.jpg

EU3_145.jpg

EU3_146.jpg

In July of 1448 another slider move comes. I move one towards army because my manpower regen is horrid and I get a Grand Captain.

EU3_147.jpg

EU3_148.jpg

After that I defeat the last of Napal's armies and begin to finish my sieges on their territory.

EU3_150-1.jpg

EU3_153-1.jpg

While doing this, I notice something is odd about Castille. They seem to have bright yellow lines going through their territory....

EU3_152-1.jpg

I don't believe it. Granada must have revolted and now they were taking over Castille.....45 years after I last saw them:rofl::rofl:

Back to the war with Naples and Naples, I decide that I'm tired of Naples, and thus I do the most sensible thing:

EU3_154.jpg

I vassalize them!

After that I have to declare white peace with Aquilea due to the fact that my troops need to restore themselves. Plus, Naxos was taking some of their territory, and I didn't want them to have ANY of it AND Bohemia was in the war, so I didn't want them to come out of nowhere and attack me >_>.

After about a year I get another National Idea. This time I get Military Drill, because +1 moral is AWESOME.

EU3_157.jpg

That's all there is for this update. The next one shall consist of another war with Aquilea, an update on the situation with Granada vs Castille, and a few other things.