• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks Jan, best wishes for both the Solar and the Lunar new year, let's hope you see the end of it (and the beginning of something even bigger) as soon as possible :)

Now it's our job to have this forum not just survive - but live its own life. Hope your activity here will not hamper your productivity too much, but community building is something tough and long (and sometimes frustrating) but immensely rewarding in the fruits it delivers to the team and the game in its development hell after-life. That is what happened for instance with Il-2, you can always try to be our new Oleg Maddox ;)

I hope I will have many reasons to post here in the future. In the meanwhile, keep up the good work and Cheers!

AJ

Was this game inspired by the Russians planting the flag undersea in the Arctic?
Good point. It certainly plays into our storyline, but the game has been taking form in our minds since long before that.

I used to play Harpoon a lot back in the days, and I also played many regular RTS games like SC, C&C, etc. The idea was to create a RTS about modern naval warfare with a player experience somewhere in between these extremes, so to say.

Good point. It certainly plays into our storyline, but the game has been taking form in our minds since long before that.

I used to play Harpoon a lot back in the days, and I also played many regular RTS games like SC, C&C, etc. The idea was to create a RTS about modern naval warfare with a player experience somewhere in between these extremes, so to say.

Excellent... I've never really played a game like this but it looks cool.

you may want to ask Kallocain to fix your location BTW, for some reason it does that sometimes.

I suspect it's a code imported from FB synching. I feel pretty good about living in 106562399381316. It's a nice place, even though the weather is a bit rough.

Better than 106562399381315 anyhow, that place is a scumhole. I look forward to sending Pyotr Veliki off to fight off the Yanqui invader.

No Facebook nor Twitter in China, I shall remain a silent contributer on these aspects then :)